Voir les messages sans réponses | Voir les sujets actifs Nous sommes le 29 Mar 2024 0:47

Répondre au sujet  [ 12 messages ] 
 Queensrÿche - The Verdict 
Auteur Message
Ce mec a floodé, je l'ai vu !

Répondre en citant le message
Message Queensrÿche - The Verdict

Citation:
QUEENSRŸCHE ANNOUNCE NEW ALBUM "THE VERDICT" / BAND ANNOUNCES SPRING HEADLINE U.S. TOUR!!
- Bellevue, Washington – October 29, 2018 – Rock icons Queensrÿche have just announced their newest album "The Verdict" out March 1st via Century Media Records. The band’s forthcoming release was produced, mixed and mastered by Zeuss (Rob Zombie, Iced Earth, Hatebreed) at Uberbeatz in Lynwood, WA, Planet-Z in Wilbraham, MA and Watershed Studio in Seattle, WA. Pre-orders and formats will be announced soon. In the meantime, the band has a Pledge pre-order campaign currently running here: http://queensrycheofficialforum.com/…/queensr-che-announce-…

"I'm extremely proud of what we were able to accomplish on this record,” states Queensrÿche vocalist Todd La Torre about The Verdict. “The relentless dedication and hard work of everyone involved has been very rewarding. I am excited and looking forward to it no longer just belonging to us, but belonging to the world. We hope you all enjoy listening to it as much as we enjoyed making it!"

Michael “Whip” Wilton (guitar) adds, “The Verdict is the most metal and the most progressive record we have made in a long time. I couldn't possibly be more excited for everyone to hear this."

29 Oct 2018 17:34
Profil Site Internet
Heavy Metal Lawyer

Avec Fates Warning 8-)

29 Oct 2018 21:39
Long Distance Runner

Intéressant oui, mais... La pochette fait cheap et surtout Rockenfield or not ?

Trust - Promesse Osée

29 Oct 2018 23:02

Citation:
For the past 18 months, drummer Scott Rockenfield has been taking time off from QUEENSRŸCHE's touring activities to spend time with his young son, who was born in early 2017. Filling in for him is former KAMELOT drummer Casey Grillo. However, QUEENSRŸCHE has not yet indicated if Rockenfield was involved with the making of the disc, although it did confirm that Grillo did not play on the record.

30 Oct 2018 2:04
Profil Site Internet

1. Blood of the Levant
2. Man the Machine
3. Light-years
4. Inside Out
5. Propaganda Fashion
6. Dark Reverie
7. Bent
8. Inner Unrest
9. Launder the Conscience
10. Portrait

Ouais pas mal du tout

16 Nov 2018 17:24
Profil Site Internet

11 Jan 2019 17:43
Profil Site Internet

Intéressant oui, mais... La pochette fait cheap et surtout Rockenfield or not ?

C'est Todd La Torre qui joue sur l'album

16 Jan 2019 8:54
Profil Site Internet

Citation:
QUEENSRŸCHE singer Todd La Torre says that he doesn't know if Scott Rockenfield will ever return to the band because he hasn't spoken to the drummer in a year and a half.

For the past 22 months, Rockenfield has been taking time off from QUEENSRŸCHE's touring activities to spend time with his young son, who was born in early 2017. Filling in for him has been former KAMELOT drummer Casey Grillo.

While Scott has not publicly addressed his status with QUEENSRŸCHE, it was recently revealed that the drum tracks on the band's upcoming album, "The Verdict", were laid down by La Torre.

Todd, who has played drums since the age of 13, spoke about Scott's current status with QUEENSRŸCHE during a brand new interview with The Metal Voice.

According to Todd, Scott decided to step away from the road after welcoming his child in February 2017. "Everyone' [was] happy for him, and he [wanted] paternity leave, and we totally support[ed] that," the singer said. "You would be a fool to not want somebody to be a stay-at-home dad. Okay, we get it. So we were all about it. And then, after three, five, six months, we're kind of saying, 'Hey, how's it going? We hope everything's well. When do you think that you might be coming back?' And we never really got a definitive answer. And so at some point, management told us that he wanted to take the rest of the year off. Okay. So, 2017, the rest of the year was off. And then, it was, like, 'Okay. Well, what about come January of 2018?' And I was told from management that there was no confirmation on that yet. So Casey had been filling in with us the whole time, which was only supposed to be a very temporary thing. We said, 'Hey, can you keep playing? Because we don't know when he's coming back yet.' 'Okay.' So he's been filling in."

Now, exactly two years since the birth of Rockenfield's kid, La Torre says that he has no idea whether the drummer, who is one of the founding members of QUEENSRŸCHE, will ever rejoin the group. "I don't talk to Scott," he revealed. "I haven't talked to him in over a year and a half. So I don't know what he's doing. I don't know what he's up to. I don't know if he wants to come back, if he never wants to do it again — I have no idea. And he hasn't made any of that known, to my knowledge, to any of us. And so when people ask, 'Is he coming back? Is he in the band?' I have no idea. And as frustrating as that is for the fans, you can imagine how that is for us when we don't know anything and we can't give an answer."

05 Fév 2019 16:13
Profil Site Internet

15 Fév 2019 17:06
Profil Site Internet

01 Mar 2019 12:50
Profil Site Internet

Scott Rockenfield has launched a cryptic new QUEENSRŸCHE-centric web site that implies he is plotting his return to the music scene.

The drummer, who hasn't performed with QUEENSRŸCHE in more than four years, took to his Facebook page earlier today to write: "R ya READY TO F***in' ROCK !!!?? ....I AM !!!!!!! -- bruhahahha... www.queensryche2021.com *Welcome to the New World * Join the Legion".

Rockenfield's latest social media activity comes four months after he shot down suggestions that he quit QUEENSRŸCHE or retired from playing music. In January, the drummer shared an update on Facebook in which he said that fans "have not been given the facts by any means" and implied that he would offer more details at a later date.

13 Mai 2021 22:09
Profil Site Internet

https://www.blabbermouth.net/news/queen ... val-video/

04 Juil 2021 22:48
Profil Site Internet
Répondre au sujet   [ 12 messages ]