Voir les messages sans réponses | Voir les sujets actifs Nous sommes le 28 Mar 2024 17:20

Répondre au sujet  [ 2 messages ] 
 Ace Frehley - Spaceman 
Auteur Message
Ce mec a floodé, je l'ai vu !

Répondre en citant le message
Message Ace Frehley - Spaceman

01. Without You I'm Nothing
02. Rockin' With the Boys
03. Your Wish Is My Command
04. Bronx Boy
05. Pursuit Of Rock and Roll
06. I Wanna Go Back
07. Mission To Mars
08. Off My Back
09. Quantum Flux

Citation:
Founding KISS guitarist and Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame inductee Ace Frehley has released a new song today called "Rockin' With The Boys". This is the second song Frehley has made available from his forthcoming all-new "Spaceman" album, due October 19 via Entertainment One (eOne). Frehley previously released the track "Bronx Boy" in April.

"Spaceman", Frehley's eighth solo LP, features nine new original tracks, including a cover of Eddie Money's "I Wanna Go Back", a ripping power pop makeover of the original.

"No need to worry, I'll be home soon, 'cause I'm rockin' with the boys," Frehley sings on "Rockin' With the Boys", which tells the tales of life on the road. Ace says he wrote the original version of the song back in KISS's heyday in the '70s. Both "Rockin With The Boys" and "Bronx Boys" are available on all streaming platforms today, and are iTunes instant-grat tracks for fans who preorder the album.

In addition to Ace's distinctive guitar sound on each track, Ace played bass on all of the songs on "Spaceman" except for two. The listener might recognize the mighty dinosaur growl of a bass tone belonging to Gene Simmons on the album opener, "Without You I'm Nothing", which Gene also co-wrote, and "Your Wish Is My Command". Both songs were recorded at Frehley's home studio in Rancho Santa Fe, California.

10 Aoû 2018 8:11
Profil Site Internet
Ce mec a floodé, je l'ai vu !

Répondre en citant le message
Ace a rejoué avec Kiss lors de la croisière

01 Nov 2018 23:36
Profil Site Internet
Répondre au sujet   [ 2 messages ]