Voir les messages sans réponses | Voir les sujets actifs Nous sommes le 16 Avr 2024 15:19

Répondre au sujet  [ 4 messages ] 
 THE BLACK CROWES : Before the frost 
Auteur Message
Skeleton In The Forum

Répondre en citant le message
Message THE BLACK CROWES : Before the frost

Nouvelle livraison des corbeaux noirs. Autant "Warpaint" m'avait laissé un peu sur ma faim, autant là, ce nouvel opus me botte bien. Plus énergique et chaleureux (enregistré devant des fans), avec un Chris Robinson absolument magistral (sur le superbe "appaloosa" par exemple).
Bref du tout bon dans l'ensemble : du classique "Been a long time" ou make glad" au déroutant "I ain't hiding", on en redemande.

02 Sep 2009 21:49
Ce mec a floodé, je l'ai vu !

Citation:
THE BLACK CROWES, the highly influential critically and commercially successful act, has disbanded, founding member Rich Robinson announced earlier today.

Robinson, the group's guitarist and songwriter, formed THE BLACK CROWES in 1989 with his brother Chris in their hometown of Marietta, Georgia. Their first album, "Shake Your Money Maker", yielded multiple hit singles and has been RIAA-certified as a multiplatinum (over 5 million) seller. Their follow-up, "The Southern Harmony And Musical Companion", is, likewise, multiplatinum and rose to No. 1 on Billboard's album chart. The group's catalog also includes additional RIAA-certified releases, including the critically acclaimed "Amorica", "By Your Side" and a live collaboration with LED ZEPPELIN's Jimmy Page.

Said Rich in his statement: "It is with great disappointment and regret that after having the privilege of writing and performing the music of THE BLACK CROWES over the last 24 years, I find myself in the position of saying that the band has broken up."

He continued: "I hold my time with THE BLACK CROWES with the utmost respect and sincerest appreciation. It is a huge swath of my life's body of work. I couldn't be more proud of what we accomplished and deeply moved by the relationships people created and maintained with my music. That alone is the greatest honor of being a musician.

"I love my brother and respect his talent, but his present demand that I must give up my equal share of the band, and that our drummer for 28 years and original partner, Steve Gorman, relinquish 100% of his share, reducing him to a salaried employee, is not something I could agree to."

Robinson concluded: "There are so many people who have helped and supported us along the way.

"I want to give a heartfelt thank you to all of our fans, our friends behind the scenes, and to everyone who was a part of THE BLACK CROWES."

Si ils ne changent pas d'avis ils auront fini sur une bonne note avec ce Before the frost

18 Jan 2015 1:28
Profil Site Internet
Skeleton In The Forum

Ça devient ridicule, ils vont finir par avoir eu plus de splits/reformations que de bons albums.

En fait ton metal est à mon metal ce que mon café est à ton café.

18 Jan 2015 9:07
Profil Site Internet
Ce mec a floodé, je l'ai vu !

https://www.rtbf.be/classic21/article/d ... M6nWKP6wZ4

06 Nov 2019 9:20
Profil Site Internet
Répondre au sujet   [ 4 messages ]