Voir les messages sans réponses | Voir les sujets actifs Nous sommes le 18 Avr 2024 7:30

Répondre au sujet  [ 28 messages ]  Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante
 Kiss - Monster 
Auteur Message
Ce mec a floodé, je l'ai vu !

Répondre en citant le message
Message Kiss - Monster
Citation:
New KISS Studio Album – coming soon

KISS heading into studio in March

By Eric MacKinnon

KISS guitarist Tommy Thayer has confirmed that the legendary rockers are heading back into the studio and plan to release a new album before the end of the year. And he reveals it will follow much the same format as 2009’s Sonic Boom which was a massive success on both sides of the Atlantic.

In an interview with BackstageAxxess Thayer says: “The great news is that we are going in the studio again in the next month or two. We are starting to work on writing some songs, approach it just like we did with Sonic Boom and keep it all in the band in terms of the writing, with no agenda besides writing great rock n’ roll songs that we love, then rehearsing them before then recording them. It really felt good to us so we’ll go the same way this time.”

The new record will be the bands 20th studio album and Thayer reveals KISS co-leader Paul Stanley will produce it, after the success he had at the helm on Sonic Boom He adds: “Paul knows more what a KISS record should sound like than anybody, to be honest with you, so he is going to lead the charge and produce it again and we are all really excited about it.

“I know we are going to start working on it really soon in terms of the writing and rehearsing and we’ll probably be in the studio by March, so sometime this year I’m sure you’ll see a spanking new KISS album that’s gonna kick some butt!”

28 Jan 2011 7:21
Profil Site Internet
Crimson Idol

Ca c'est une très bonne nouvelle. En espérant qu'il soit aussi bon que Sonic Boom...et puis ça fera toujours une raison de faire une tournée.

No man's ever understood your genius...

28 Jan 2011 12:19
Profil Site Internet
Crimson Idol

En attendant la sortie de l'album, une petite croisière avec les 4 grimés, ça vous tente ?

Économisez en tout cas :siffle:

http://www.thekisskruise.com/

Dernière édition par Boromir le 07 Jan 2012 12:14, édité 2 fois.

17 Juil 2011 14:40
Profil Site Internet

Ouais de 795 à 2995 dollars, ils te fournissent la coke et les putes à ce tarif là? :D

17 Juil 2011 23:12
Profil Site Internet

Citation:
KISS has set "Monster" as the title of its new album, tentatively due in early 2012.

In a recent interview with U.K.'s Classic Rock magazine, KISS guitarist/vocalist Paul Stanley stated about the follow-up to 2009's "Sonic Boom", "We've recorded eight tracks. Everything's on except the vocals. There'll be 10 on the album, with a couple of tracks as bonuses for different projects.

"'Sonic Boom' was a pivotal album in the sense that we were aware of who we were as a performing band, but we had to re-establish who we are as a recording band. That being done, this is much easier and that much more self-assured.

Added bassist/vocalist Gene Simmons: "This new record feels heavier than 'Sonic Boom'. It feels like [it's] a connection between 'Destroyer' and 'Revenge'.

Regarding some of the tracks that will appear on "Monster", Stanley said, "I'd be surprised if the album didn't start with 'Hell Or Hallelujah'. It's up-tempo, a great riff, definitive KISS. There's a track called 'Born To Be A Sinner', and Tommy [Thayer, guitar] has a song called 'Out Of This World', which is terrific. They're anthemic songs. That's the nature of how we write. There are no ballads."

Added Simmons: "'Are You Ready?' is a new track that I worked out, wrote, and brought everyone into the studio and said: 'Let's bang this out.' Another of the new songs, tentatively titled 'Wall Of Sound', we just came up with on the spot. The guts of that song were written in 40 minutes."

21 Aoû 2011 23:43
Profil Site Internet
Long Distance Runner

http://rateyourmusic.com/~monstermetal

22 Aoû 2011 11:25
Crimson Idol

En attendant la sortie de l'album, une petite croisière avec les 4 grimés, ça vous tente ?

Économisez en tout cas :siffle:

http://www.thekisskruise.com/

Un reportage avec plein de vidéos réalisé par un membre de la French Kiss Army :

http://kissjata.wordpress.com/2011/10/18/kiss-kruise-phenomenale-aventure-miami-floride-nassau-bahamas-13-au-17-octobre-2011/

'tain je m'en vais pleurer un coup d'avoir loupé cela...ça avait l'air d'être trop bonnard tout ça.
Le show acoustique, les set-lists ("Coming home" électrique merde quoi !), l'ambiance...je provisionne pour la prochaine édition !

Sinon, Monster est dans la boite : y a bon !

07 Jan 2012 12:14
Profil Site Internet

Et les commentaires de Stanley sur quelques titres

Citation:
The February 2012 issue of U.K.'s Classic Rock magazine features KISS guitarist/vocalist Paul Stanley's thoughts on six songs from KISS's upcoming album, "Monster", which he is co-producing.

"I wasn't interested in making an album unless I was in charge and no one agreed to it half-heartedly," says Stanley. "The band's all there, all the time, and we cut the tracks all facing each other in the same room. Chemistry and camaraderie, that's essential. That's what made [2009's] 'Sonic Boom' so great, and this album is thunderously better."

"It's A Long Way Down"

Stanley: "It says that those who reach heights and don't appreciate them fall mightily — it's a long way down from the top. It's a defining track in the sense that it's very up-tempo and very much a signature song. Eric's [Singer] drumming is incredible on this."

"Back To The Stone Age"

Stanley: "One that Gene [Simmons] sings. It's exactly what you'd expect it to be from the title. I come from a school where you write a verse, a bridge, a chorus, and then you go back. That's in my blood. It's in Motown, it's in THE BEATLES, it's in LED ZEPPELIN, it's in THE WHO, its in all my favorite bands."

"Shout Mercy"

Stanley: "That's a great track. There's a lot of tracks that could start the album, and this is one of them. I like to think that the opening song is a declaration of what the album really is, whether it's a 'Love Gun' or a 'Detroit Rock City'. It's important to start with a song that defines what you're gonna be getting."

"Out Of This World"

Stanley: "That's one of Tommy's [Thayer, guitarist.] He really pushed the limits. His playing is phenomenal. It has the kind of excitement that I like to hear where you're not quite sure if it's gonna go off the rails or not. That's what makes great rock n' roll."
"Wall Of Sound"

Stanley: "We're not trying to reinvent the wheel here; we're at our best when we don't over-think. It's not a Rubik's Cube, it's a song, you know? This one is absolutely, immediately recognisable and identifiable and true to being KISS. I put the blinders on us to keep us from being derailed or the attention span broken by things going on around us."

"Hell Or Hallelujah"

Stanley: "Another up-tempo song, and it's very definitive. That's what I think is so great about this album: every track is quintessential. No one does it better — and many have tried. When we hit the bulls-eye, we hit it full on. We've cut 14 tracks. How many we'll use or how this will play out will be interesting, but there's no filler."

Stanley said that KISS was going to be wrapping up work on "Monster" this week. On Wednesday (January 4) Stanley gave an update on the album — which is their first new studio set since 2009's "Sonic Boom" — saying, "(We are) two days from finished with this album. It's awesome. . . by far the best thing we've done in I don't know how long. Have I said that before? Yeah! Was I right? Yeah! I'm right this time again! Truly, the album kicks major ass and we're very, very proud of it."

Guitarist Tommy Thayer also spoke about the new album, which will be the band's 20th, adding: "You're gonna be as excited as we are cause we're really excited, and we're not just saying that. . . this is great stuff. . . it's amazing!"

There's been no release date announced for "Monster".

Stanley admits that he's never surprised by how deep KISS' fan devotion continues to run worldwide. "It really for me, resoundingly once again, I guess validates for me why this band exists," he told The Pulse Of Radio. "It's not a tepid recreation of the past, it's really an ageless beast that dominates at will. It's timeless."

Gene Simmons told The Pulse Of Radio that despite the knocks KISS has received from the rock press over the years, that sometimes in rock n' roll, style actually makes for excellent substance. "Y'know, every few years there's a kind of born-again thing that happens with KISS, a kick in the butt," he said. "And despite the naysayers and whoever else we have long since buried in our backyards of mansions that bad reviews built us — we all live and die by the masses. So interestingly enough, the movies that I go see, that I love, when I read the reviews, I'm shocked because I always get the sense, 'Oh, they must have seen a different movie.' So when I go see 'G.I. Joe', or 'Transformers', or some of the other great thrill-rides; This ain't Shakespeare! (Laughs) But it also doesn't pretend to be. That's not why I'm going. I wanna see the world blow up."

08 Jan 2012 2:09
Profil Site Internet
Crimson Idol

En attendant la sortie de Monster, l'annonce d'une tournée monstrueuse avec le Crüe ouvrant pour Kiss cet été...malheureusement aux States uniquement :

http://www.kissonline.com/stream/article/display/id/32620

Bon, je vais voir Mötley Crüe deux fois en juin mais je n'aurais pas dit non à ce package par chez nous. A noter que Kiss ne fera qu'une date en Europe, au Sonisphere londonien le 6 juillet.

25 Mar 2012 13:28
Profil Site Internet

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B008E1IRTI

25 Juin 2012 14:51
Profil Site Internet

06 Juil 2012 17:25
Profil Site Internet
Creature de la Nuit

C'est du bon KISS, sans surprise. Si tout l'album est de cet acabit, je serai un kissmaniaque comblé. ;)

07 Juil 2012 9:09
Profil Site Internet
Crimson Idol

Je suis satisfait par ce single. J'espère que l'album sera du même niveau que Sonic Boom. Et puis, j'attends avec impatience la tournée européenne l'année prochaine (et un Hellfest ?).

07 Juil 2012 10:55
Profil Site Internet

01. Hell Or Hallelujah
02. Wall Of Sound
03. Freak
04. Back To The Stone Age
05. Shout Mercy
06. Long Way Down
07. Eat Your Heart Out
08. The Devil Is Me
09. Outta This World
10. All For The Love Of Rock & Roll
11. Take Me Down Below
12. Last Chance
13. Right Here Right Now

01 Aoû 2012 0:09
Profil Site Internet

Je réagis mais Kiss est sponsorisé par la boisson du même nom :D

01 Aoû 2012 16:10
Profil Site Internet
Prêtre de Judas

20 Oct 2012 9:33
Crimson Idol

+1 Très bon album du baiser. On sent vraiment un esprit de groupe et les petits "derniers" ne sont pas mis en retrait loin de là (Thayer a vraiment pris une nouvelle dimension sur ce Monster). Pas de hits irrésistibles (comme Stand sur Sonic boom) mais de solides et accrocheuses compositions hard'n'roll. Vivement les concerts !

20 Oct 2012 15:00
Profil Site Internet
Prêtre de Judas

20 Oct 2012 16:19
Crimson Idol

J'espère et je croise les doigts (il y a déjà des dates confirmées en Scandinavie début juin).

En attendant les premiers résultats des ventes de Monster (je crois qu'il est entré à la 3ème position aux States), des chiffres pour les ventes mondiales, arrêtés en 2010 :

ALBUMS STUDIO

Kiss (1974) 1 500 000
Hotter Than Hell (1974) 1 500 000
Dressed to Kill (1975) 1 500 000
Destroyer (1976) 4 000 000
Rock n Roll Over (1976) 3 000 000
Love Gun (1977) 3 000 000
Dynasty (1979) 3 500 000
Unmasked (1980) 2 000 000
The Elder (1981) 1 000 000
Creatures of the Night (1982) 1 000 000
Lick It Up (1983) 2 000 000
Animalize (1984) 2 000 000
Asylum (1985) 1 500 000
Crazy Nights (1987) 2 000 000
Smashes Thrashes (1988) 3 500 000
Hot in the Shade (1989) 1 500 000
Revenge (1992) 1 500 000
Carnival of Souls (1997) 300 000
Psycho Circus (1998) 1 000 000

LIVES

Alive! (1975) 6 000 000
Alive II (1977) 3 500 000
Alive III (1993) 1 000 000
Unplugged (1996) 1 000 000
Alive IV (2003) 500 000

COMPILATIONS

The Originals (1976) 300 000
Double Platinum (1978) 3 500 000
You Wanted the Best (1996) 750 000
Greatest Kiss (1997) 1 500 000
Very Best Of (2002) 1 000 000

21 Oct 2012 17:03
Profil Site Internet
Crimson Idol

Ventes hebdomadaires d'albums aux Etats-Unis, classement du 17 octobre 2012.

Le groupe Mumford & Sons reste numéro 1 avec 96.000 exemplaires supplémentaires de "Babel". Suivent sur le podium 2 nouveautés : Macklemore & Ryan Lewis avec "The Heist." (78.000 copies écoulées) et les légendaires KISS avec "Monster" (56.000). 25ème top 40 albums dans le Billboard pour ce groupe !

Et les entrées se succèdent : troisième, KISS débarque avec "Monster", qui affiche 56.000 ventes au compteur et offre au groupe de rock le deuxième plus gros succès de sa carrière.

Et 26ème en France !

25 Oct 2012 14:39
Profil Site Internet
Répondre au sujet   [ 28 messages ]  Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante