Voir les messages sans réponses | Voir les sujets actifs Nous sommes le 28 Mar 2024 20:23

Répondre au sujet  [ 68 messages ]  Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivante
 Alice Cooper - Paranormal 
Auteur Message
Prêtre de Judas

Répondre en citant le message
Message Re: Alice Cooper - Welcome 2 My Nightmare
Pour ma part j'en suis resté au Coop' des années 69-76 et je n'ai jamais réellement accroché au reste. Trash par exemple me sort par les yeux.

19 Aoû 2014 16:59
Profil Site Internet
Ce mec a floodé, je l'ai vu !

Alice Cooper "Raise The Dead – Live From Wacken"

‘UDR- Home of Legends’ lives up to one’s name again with another new and hot signing and upcoming release of Alice Cooper, a true icon, a great performer – simply a legend.

With Raise The Dead – Live From Wacken the label is also starting a new live series of legendary Wacken performances. When Alice learned about the purpose behind it, he was very happy to be one the first to participate and support the Wacken Foundation.
The Wacken Foundation is a non-profit organization, supporting the new blood of hard rock / heavy and metal music. For every sold DVD/CD € 1,--will be contributed to the Wacken Foundation.

Alice Cooper , a household name, not much has to be said about this incredible artist whose career spans five decades by now. He has been named one of the world’s most beloved entertainers. He is credited with helping to shape the sound and look of heavy metal and has been described as the artist who first introduced horror imagery to rock’n’roll, and whose stagecraft and showmanship have permanently transformed the genre. The ‘Godfather of Shock Rock’ has inspired many other artists due to his theatrical stage performances; e.g.: Kiss, Marilyn Manson and even Ozzy Osbourne – just to name a few.

Raise The Dead will be available as DVD + CD Digipack . The DVD contains 22 songs from the Wacken concert and bonus material shows an interview with the man himself. The double CD has the complete concert. BluRay Amaray (Full HD). FSK 12, running time 75 min plus another 20 min of interview. 22 Songs LIVE…. a phenomenal stage show, all classics in one package + – Alice Cooper – one the biggest entertainers ever! Just enjoy the show!

LINE-UP :

Alice Cooper - vocals
Chuck Garric - bass
Orianthi - guitar
Ryan Roxie - guitar
Tommy Henriksen - guitar
Glen Sobel - drums

FORMATS:

• Digipack 2 CD + DVD
• BluRay Amaray + 2 CD

24 Aoû 2014 13:28
Profil Site Internet
Skeleton In The Forum

Loin d'être une news, mais je viens de tomber sur un extrait du passage d'Alive Cooper comme présentateur de Nevermind the Buzzcocks.

"Welcome to my Nightmare is a cautionary tale about eating cheese in the evening."

ah ben, y'a l'ep entier :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIhb_qxj2A8

En fait ton metal est à mon metal ce que mon café est à ton café.

09 Oct 2014 10:29
Profil Site Internet

23 Aoû 2016 16:32
Profil Site Internet
Long Distance Runner

moi en bon fan j'ai commandé son kit de campagne :pet': :pet': :pet':

24 Aoû 2016 10:32
Creature de la Nuit

Air Force One et la White House redécoré en Welcome To My Nightmare!!!!! :pet':

25 Aoû 2016 11:54
Long Distance Runner

25 Aoû 2016 13:54

Avec des concerts radios de 75, 78 et 79, tu sais si j'ai bien fait, si c'est pas une simple réédition de concerts connus, en fait je me demandais d'où ça sortait, j'ai écouté le 1er cd j'ai bien kiffé, on entend le public comme rarement!

28 Aoû 2016 11:11
Profil Site Internet
Long Distance Runner

T'as choppé ça où ????

29 Aoû 2016 10:12

A Auchan entre deux disques de Maitre Gims :D

https://www.amazon.fr/-Radio-Waves-Radi ... oper+radio

19€ à Auchan et à Leclerc

29 Aoû 2016 10:37
Profil Site Internet
Prêtre de Judas

Dans son programme de Président des USA, Cooper souhaiterait mettre l'effigie de Groucho Marx sur les billets de 50 dollars et mieux encore, aimerait ajouter la tête de Lemmy sur le Mont Rushmore à côté des 4 présidents :pet':
(source : Dernières Nouvelles d'Alsace).

30 Aoû 2016 10:26
Profil Site Internet
Long Distance Runner

A Auchan entre deux disques de Maitre Gims :D

https://www.amazon.fr/-Radio-Waves-Radi ... oper+radio

19€ à Auchan et à Leclerc

Je pense qu'ils ont réunis quelques bootleg de plus ou moins bonne qualité. Le premier je pense que c'est la version audio de la vidéo welcome to my nightmare, le second je sais pas d'où ça sort mais c'est la tournée Goes to Hell, l'autre de la vidéo strange case. Enfin j'peux me gourrer aussi !!

31 Aoû 2016 15:19
Long Distance Runner

Ca doit donc être une compilation des 3 albums (que je ne pense pas officiels) suivants:

CD1 : http://www.deezer.com/album/13517797
CD2 : http://www.deezer.com/album/12484712 (même si la date est fausse ici, le concert a eu lieu en mai 1978 à Sanigaw d'après Setlist.fm)
CD3 : http://www.deezer.com/album/13520473 (sans l'outro et la pub à la fin)

31 Aoû 2016 15:47
Long Distance Runner

Merci Joc pour la recherche plus poussée ;)

01 Sep 2016 9:07

Citation:
The cover artwork for Alice Cooper's new album, titled "Paranormal", can be seen below. Due on July 28 via earMUSIC, it will be made available on 2CD digipak, 2LP, limited-edition box set and on digital formats — and will come with a special mini-album. The first single, "Paranoic Personality", will be released Friday, June 9.

A statement from earMUSIC reads: "The 12-track album has been recorded in Nashville with longtime collaborator Bob Ezrin and features a very special bonus CD — a mini-album consisting of three brand new songs written and recorded together with the original ALICE COOPER band members Dennis Dunaway, drummer Neal Smith and guitarist Michael Bruce, alongside carefully selected live recordings. 'Paranormal' also features special guest appearances by U2's Larry Mullen Jr., ZZ TOP's Billy Gibbons and DEEP PURPLE's Roger Glover."

During an appearance on the SiriusXM radio show "Trunk Nation", Cooper said producer Bob Ezrin was responsible for getting Mullen Jr. involved in the sessions.

"Bob Ezrin and I sat there, and Bob says, 'What do you think about Larry Mullen on drums?' And I went, 'That's a great idea. It'll change things up so much on just the basic tracks.'"

Cooper also talked about the U2 drummer's somewhat unusual approach to recording. Alice recalled: "Larry [said], 'I wanna see the lyrics.' I said, 'Really?' He [said], 'Yeah, I play to the lyrics. I don't play to the bass.' And I said, 'That is so cool — just the idea that you're interpreting the lyrics on the drums.' So that totally makes the album another album."

Gibbons, meanwhile, plays guitar on a song called "I've Fallen In Love And I Can't Get Up". "After we cut the record, I went, 'If Billy Gibbons doesn't play on this, we shouldn't put this one out,' 'cause, I mean, it is so much him," Alice said. "And he got the record, and he said, 'I've got the flu, but, man, this song makes me feel better.' He just killed it."

In addition to performing on "Paranormal", original ALICE COOPER bandmembers Neal Smith (drums), Michael Bruce (guitar) and Dennis Dunaway (bass) were involved in the songwriting for the new record. "I wrote three songs [with them] for the new album. Dennis brought in two songs, Mike brought in a song. There's one song called 'I Wanna Be A Genuine American Girl'. It was gonna be 'I Want A Genuine American Girl', and I went, 'No, no, no. I Wanna Be A Genuine American Girl! It's really a tough song, so it's this guy going, 'I've gotta paint my nails, I've gotta do my hair.' [Laughs]"

02 Juin 2017 15:53
Profil Site Internet
Long Distance Runner

"Paranoiac Personality"

09 Juin 2017 17:59
Profil YIM
Long Distance Runner

J'aime bien, c'est sympa. Comme souvent avec ce Monsieur!

Je hais Dream Theater!!!

11 Juin 2017 15:01
Long Distance Runner

Voila résumé mon enthousiasme à l'arrivée de nouveau cru du Coop' !!!

Le single est sympa et me fait penser un poil à Go to hell !!

12 Juin 2017 14:05

01. Paranormal
02. Dead Flies
03. Fireball
04. Paranoiac Personality
05. Fallen In Love
06. Dynamite Road
07. Private Public Breakdown
08. Holy Water
09. Rats
10. The Sound Of A

New studio recordings with the original ALICE COOPER band:

11. Genuine American Girl
12. You And All Of Your Friends

Live in Columbus, Ohio, May 6, 2016 with the current ALICE COOPER band:

13. No More Mr. Nice Guy
14. Under My Wheels
15. Billion Dollar Babies
16. Feed My Frankenstein
17. Only Women Bleed
18. School's Out

14 Juil 2017 18:48
Profil Site Internet
Long Distance Runner

J'ai profité de mon passage sur Strasbourg (et surtout de la présence d'une Fnac) pour acquérir le précieux et je ne suis pas déçu !! Un très bon cru du père Coop' !!

Rien à jeter au niveau des compos, qui couvrent une grande partie des ''styles" abordés par le Coop' durant sa carrière ! Je trouve que cet album est plus dans la continuité des ''The Eyes of ..." et "Dirty Diamonds" plutôt que W2MN qui reprenait certains ''gimmick" du premier volet (ne parlons pas de "A came along a spider" que je trouve sans dynamique réelle)

Les titres ont pour la plupart été composé avec Tommy Denander, guitariste, producteur suédois (j'ai un album de Radioactive, son projet principal, avis aux fans de TOTO, c'est très très bon !)

Juste une remarque ou deux qui n'enlève rien à mon plaisir :

Pourquoi les deux titres joués en compagnie des rescapés du Alice Cooper Group (+ Steve Hunter :shock: ) n'ont ils pas été mis sur le premier cd ?

Les compos de ce dernier étant courtes (ça m'a surpris aussi d'ailleurs, la plus courte affichant 2.22 au compteur :shock: !) l'ensemble des 12 chansons formant un tout cohérent. Drôle de choix !! Peut être une décision du label, mais dans ce cas, n'aurait il pas mieux valu y adjoindre les titres live joués à Nashville en avril ou mai dernier avec les mêmes gus, plutôt que quelques titres live avec le groupe de tournée d'Alice ?

Il est plaisant de ré-entendre (en dehors de Blue Coop, BDS ou le Dennis Dunaway Project) le son si caractéristique de la basse de DD ainsi que la ''patte" des anciens zicos mais pourquoi diantre Alice n'a t'i pas, pour le reste de l'album, embauché ses musicos de scène (il a une triplette de gratteux monstrueux et une section rythmique à décorner un boeuf !!) mis à part un des gratteux, les autres sont aux abonnés absents !!

17 Aoû 2017 15:30
Répondre au sujet   [ 68 messages ]  Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivante