Voir les messages sans réponses | Voir les sujets actifs Nous sommes le 28 Mar 2024 18:34

Répondre au sujet  [ 5 messages ] 
 Celtic Frost - le Split 
Auteur Message
Ce mec a floodé, je l'ai vu !

Répondre en citant le message
Message Celtic Frost - le Split
TOM GABRIEL FISCHER Quits CELTIC FROST - Apr. 9, 2008
Swiss avant-garde/metal pioneers CELTIC FROST have released the following statement via their official web site:

"CELTIC FROST singer and guitarist Tom Gabriel Fischer has left CELTIC FROST due to the irresolvable, severe erosion of the personal basis so urgently required to collaborate within a band so unique, volatile, and ambitious."

It was reported earlier in the year that CELTIC FROST was putting together an album tentatively titled "Monotheist Companion" that will feature unreleased songs from 2006's "Monotheist" sessions and rearrangements of tracks from the album. The disc is tentatively due in the summer.

A video interview with a slightly agitated Tom Gabriel Fischer which originally appeared on the "Xtreme Soundscapes Vol. VI" DVD (web site) has been posted on YouTube.

On le sentait venir a la lecture de l'interview de rock hard quand même, en attendant une reformation quand Fischer ira mieux

09 Avr 2008 16:49
Profil Site Internet
Creature de la Nuit

ils annoncent des splits et se reforment quelques années plus ard!

ils feraient bien de dire qu'ils font une pause plutôt que parler de split à tout va , à chque fois ces groupes se reforment. :roll:

10 Avr 2008 13:05

Former CELTIC FROST frontman Tom Gabriel Fischer has announced the formation of his new band, TRIPTYKON.

The first audio sample, a track called "Cucifixus", can be heard on TRIPTYKON's official MySpace page. http://www.myspace.com/triptykonofficial

Commented Fischer: "TRIPTYKON will sound as close to CELTIC FROST as is humanly possible, and the album I am working on will feature all the material I envisioned for the successor to [CELTIC FROST's] 'Monotheist'. I desire the album to be a darker, heavier, and slightly more experimental development of 'Monotheist'.

"'Cucifixus' is but one of many compositions to that end. TRIPTYKON is not defined by just this one song, however, just like CELTIC FROST was not defined by 'Totengott' alone."

Fischer announced his departure from CELTIC FROST last month, citing "the irresolvable, severe erosion of the personal basis so urgently required to collaborate within a band so unique, volatile, and ambitious."

"I have always seen the 'Monotheist' album as a mere beginning, and a tame one at that," he explained. "My mind and spirit are full of energy, creativity, and ideas. CELTIC FROST had become the unreserved focus of my life for the second time. I was looking forward immeasurably to working on the next CELTIC FROST album. To me, it needed to be darker, heavier, and more experimental than 'Monotheist'.

"And yet, CELTIC FROST consisted of three individuals, and I was only one of them. In the end I had to concede to myself that there was no other option."

Fischer added, "Artistically, I did not want to leave CELTIC FROST at all; I have never been happier with the music and creativity in the band. I saw 'Monotheist' as only the first of hopefully several distinctive albums by this group. I thus plan on continuing exactly in the artistic vein of CELTIC FROST. I had very a distinct vision of what the next two CELTIC FROST albums might consist of, and I intend to eventually fulfill this vision and complete these albums with a new group. I would also like to continue touring and perform the music I have written in CELTIC FROST over the years for audiences all across the globe."

It was reported earlier in the year that CELTIC FROST was putting together an album tentatively titled "Monotheist Companion" that will feature unreleased songs from 2006's "Monotheist" sessions and rearrangements of tracks from the album. The disc is tentatively due in the summer

21 Mai 2008 12:47
Profil Site Internet
Long Distance Runner

Je déterre ce vieux topic pour poster la très triste nouvelle de la mort de Martin Eric STRICKER (nom de scène Martin E. AIN), bassiste historique de HELLHAMMER (1983-1984) et CELTIC FROST (1984-1985, 1986-1987, 1990-1993, 2003-2008).
Il est mort le 21 octobre dernier à 50 ans des suites d'une crise cardiaque :'(

23 Oct 2017 0:18
Profil YIM

Oui triste nouvelle, encore un qui rejoint une liste bien longue

23 Oct 2017 0:21
Profil Site Internet
Répondre au sujet   [ 5 messages ]