Voir les messages sans réponses | Voir les sujets actifs Nous sommes le 27 Avr 2024 4:53

Répondre au sujet  [ 189 messages ]  Aller à la page Précédente  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Suivante
 Iced Earth - Barlow est reparti 
Auteur Message
Soundchaser

Répondre en citant le message
Au moins, il avoue que le 2nd Demons and Wizards est une bouse (je l'ai, quelqu'un est intéressé? comme neuf...).
Le 1er est quand meme un bon disque, et l'espoir est donc permis. Sinon IE... bah... en concert avec Barlow c'etait de la balle.

25 Mar 2009 14:33
Heavy Metal Lawyer

I mean, I'm proud of that record ('Touched By The Crimson King', 2005) and it sold killer and it's a good album

Il avoue pas grand chose en fait...

25 Mar 2009 17:14
Heavy Metal Lawyer

Tout est dans le "mais", comme toujours ;).

25 Mar 2009 17:56
Ce mec a floodé, je l'ai vu !

Si vous avez des sous en trop, y a ça qui sort bientot, le coffret de la trilogie Something Wicked

15 Avr 2010 10:23
Profil Site Internet

Hum... 5 CD pour une trilogie ? Ça serait pas plutôt une quinquologie ? :D

15 Avr 2010 10:56

Y a peut être des singles avec, j'ai eu la flemme de chercher les détails de cette arnaque :D

15 Avr 2010 10:59
Profil Site Internet
Heavy Metal Lawyer

en haut à droite c'est le single I Walk Among You déjà

à côté ça doit être Overture of the Wicked du coup

15 Avr 2010 11:11
Long Distance Runner

La "wicked saga" enfin dans sa version complète Dans un luxueux box, voici enfin la magnifique saga qui réunit les deux albums originaux, les deux EP avec en prime un CD bonus comportant 4 titres dans des versions inédites avec Matt Barlow au chant (dont 3 live en Belgique en 2008). Le coffret propose également un poster et un livret additionnel de 12 pages.

15 Avr 2010 11:51

Live belgique 2008, je devais y être ça doit être le graspop mais bon je suis pas taré à ce point là :D

15 Avr 2010 12:54
Profil Site Internet
Long Distance Runner

Juste 3 pauvres morceaux...

15 Avr 2010 13:38

Citation:
Le DVD Festivals of the Wicked sortira début 2011.

Au programme: 3 prestations complètes en tête d'affiche dans divers festivals ("Metal Camp 2008" et "Rock Hard Festival 2008", avec Barlow au micro et "Wacken Open Air 2007" avec Owens) et un documentaire de 90 minutes, pour un total de près de 6 heures.

15 Déc 2010 9:26
Profil Site Internet
Skeleton In The Forum

intéressant. Qui plus est avec un concert avec Ripper derrière le micro. Plutôt cool quand on sait comment il s'est fait virer.

15 Déc 2010 10:27
Long Distance Runner

J'avais vraiment bien aimé le concert au Graspop avec Barlow.
(moins celui à l'Elysée Montmartre avec Ripper, mais ça peut être intéressant à voir)

15 Déc 2010 16:08

Bon ne riez pas mais Barlow est reparti, il fait les festivals quand même, Ripper va avoir du taf :D

Citation:
Longtime ICED EARTH vocalist Matt Barlow has announced his retirement from the band.

In his heartfelt statement, Barlow cites his commitment to his family and the need for ICED EARTH to tour more as the reasons for his retirement; however, he has committed to perform with ICED EARTH on all 2011 European festival dates, which will be his last with the band.

Matt Barlow's official statement is as follows:

"Brothers and sisters,

"Let me begin by saying how much of an honor it has been to share my time in ICED EARTH with Jon and the guys…and with all of you! Since my return to the band in 2007, it has truly been extraordinary. I have had the opportunity to travel the world and see old friends and meet new ones. Though we had originally thought that the ICED EARTH touring schedule would be very limited, we were able to play our fair share of concerts.

"During that time we were also able to have a live DVD produced [the forthcoming 'Festivals Of The Wicked']. However, due to the rapidly changing music industry, it has become increasingly clear to recording artists that the only way to keep a band viable and to truly reach its potential is through live performances. That means that a band must reach out to new regions of the globe and become pioneers for their own livelihood. Since 2007, Jon and I have always had the best intentions for the future of ICED EARTH, and we still do. However, given the band's projected touring schedule, ICED EARTH's future and mine must now take separate paths.

"On my departure from ICED EARTH in 2003, I made a commitment to my wife and to the idea that we would start, and raise, our family together. Two years later, my first child was born and two years after that, my second. My youngest son was born about a week before Jon asked me to return to ICED EARTH. It was a very exciting and emotional time for all of us, but we were all clear on our intentions. It is apparent to us now that regardless of our belief at that time, time can change an intended outcome. In this instance, I hope that change will not be regarded as a bad thing, but rather as a necessary part of evolution.

"Jon and the band must venture into new realms to continue to grow ICED EARTH. I commend him for his ideals and wish nothing but to share in his vision. I know that this is not the last time Jon and I will work together, but it will be my last endeavor with ICED EARTH. ICED EARTH is a name and force of its own. It has been very good to me and has allowed me to live a dream that others would give most anything for. I have been truly blessed to share this experience with everyone. I will continue to support Jon and ICED EARTH in every way. I will also continue to create and perform in my own capacity.

"These next months will prove to be a very emotional time for me. I am extremely happy to be able to share the experience with Jon, Brent, Freddie, Troy and the ICED EARTH family. I am proud to know them and honored that they consider me their friend. It is going to be phenomenal to share the love of this music during several summer festivals and I know that it will be a time we will never forget.

"Please consider all that I have brought forth and all of Jon's offerings before passing judgment on the future of ICED EARTH. This band has always strived to give its listeners the very best and I know that Jon, as always, will continue to lead that charge.

"To ICED EARTH and all of you…I wish you the very best!!!"

Band founder and leader Jon Schaffer reacted to his friend's decision with
equal parts sadness and praise.

"I knew Matt wrestled with this for a long, long time," said Schaffer. "It wasn't an easy decision for him. But I love him dearly and I can't fault his reasons."

Schaffer continued: "Matt is one of the most sincere people I know, and one of the most talented. His departure deeply saddens me, but I hope all fans of ICED EARTH will cut him some slack. I wish Matt well, respect him greatly, and I ask everyone else to do the same."

With a new album in the works, and a world tour pending, Schaffer has already begun the search for a new vocalist.

"I have a few guys in mind," said Schaffer. "And as you can imagine, it is a very important decision. One thing is for certain: we are not looking for a Matt Barlow ‘clone' — we are looking for a front man that brings power and character of his own to the table. There's only one Matt, and that era of the band's history will always hold a special place in my heart."

The band's long-awaited six-hour, three-concert live DVD, "Festivals Of The Wicked", is scheduled for release this spring.

02 Mar 2011 22:59
Profil Site Internet
Long Distance Runner

Bon ne riez pas

Ça va être dur :pet':

Voltaire

02 Mar 2011 23:04

Oui j'ai pouffé de rire en le lisant, c'est du cirque ce groupe :D

02 Mar 2011 23:06
Profil Site Internet
Skeleton In The Forum

il va vivre sa vie de famille avec la soeur de Jon.

02 Mar 2011 23:08
Heavy Metal Lawyer

Ça me fait penser que finalement Schaffer n'a jamais réenregistré Framing Armageddon avec Barlow, ou j'ai loupé un épisode ?

02 Mar 2011 23:22
Skeleton In The Forum

03 Mar 2011 10:50
Profil Site Internet
Long Distance Runner

étonnant que Ripper est pas postulé chez eux tiens lol

03 Mar 2011 11:13
Répondre au sujet   [ 189 messages ]  Aller à la page Précédente  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Suivante