Voir les messages sans réponses | Voir les sujets actifs Nous sommes le 30 Avr 2024 23:24

Répondre au sujet  [ 5 messages ] 
 Arch Enemy - Christopher Amott de retour 
Auteur Message
Ce mec a floodé, je l'ai vu !

Répondre en citant le message
Message Arch Enemy - Christopher Amott de retour
ARCH ENEMY: Guitarist CHRISTOPHER AMOTT Rejoins The Fold - Mar. 22, 2007
Swedish/German extreme metallers ARCH ENEMY have announced that original guitarist Christopher Amott is rejoining the band with immediate effect. The group, having finished an intense 18-month touring cycle all over the world promoting the "Doomsday Machine" album and "Live Apocalypse" DVD, is currently busy working on songs for their new studio album.

Christopher surprised many by departing ARCH ENEMY at the end of the "Doomsday Machine" recording sessions in 2005, having been in the band for 10 years (starting with ARCH ENEMY at age 18). Christopher followed his urge to see the outside world and find what else is out there apart from music. Having done that, the time is right for him to return to the fold with a newly injected bite and focus and to resume his career.

Commenting on the re-grouping announcement he states: "This is very exciting for me, returning to ARCH ENEMY as a full-time member! Right now we are working on our forthcoming album and I'm very pleased about the way it's turning out. The new songs are fast and furious with lots of melody! To all the people who sent me kind messages while I was out of the band, thank you for your support, it helped me a lot. After this (much needed) two-year break, I'm looking forward to getting back on the road. I hope to see you all later this year!"

ARCH ENEMY mastermind Michael Amott complements his younger brother Christopher perfectly in style and chemistry and together they have become one of the most infamous and ripping guitar teams in extreme metal.

Comments Michael: "So, we are back with my brother Christopher on guitar — it's a huge rush to have him back playing in his signature style! He's jumped in at the end of the songwriting process for the new album and added some of his unique spice! I feel Christopher's playing has matured and is more precise and even faster than before! Guitar fans are going to freak on the stuff we are getting up to on the new album!"

The last two years have been the busiest and most successful touring campaign of ARCH ENEMY's entire career, so the many fans both old and especially new can now look forward to witnessing Christopher's return to the stages of the world.

In regards to Fredrik Åkesson, the Swedish guitar-wizard who has been touring with ARCH ENEMY for 18 months and who can be seen on the band's latest video clip for the song "My Apocalypse", Michael states: "I want to add that we are eternally grateful to Fredrik Åkesson, who did an outstanding job with ARCH ENEMY over the past 18 months while we dragged the 'Doomsday Machine' around the world a couple of times — YOU ARE FUCKING AWESOME!”

ARCH ENEMY has spent the last weeks locked in intense rehearsals at its homebase in Halmstad, Sweden, putting the final touches to the new material and integrating Christopher on the new songs for the forthcoming studio album. More news on this will follow in the next few days.

23 Mar 2007 6:55
Profil Site Internet
Long Distance Runner

Ce sera pas un mal, même si j'avais rien contre l'autre...

Je hais Dream Theater!!!

23 Mar 2007 9:05
Heavy Metal Lawyer

Dans le genre bonne nouvelle, ça c'est bon! Welcome back Chris 8-)

23 Mar 2007 23:25
Profil Site Internet
TOURMENTOR

Ce sera pas un mal, même si j'avais rien contre l'autre...

Hum l'autre avait quand même réussi à à pourrir le dernier concert du groupe avec tous ces pains . :?
C'est donc une putain de bonne nouvelle. Il ne reste plus qu'au groupe à faire de meilleurs skeuds que les 2 précédents et je serais ravie 8-)

24 Mar 2007 1:31
Long Distance Runner

Je hais Dream Theater!!!

27 Mar 2007 12:13
Répondre au sujet   [ 5 messages ]