Voir les messages sans réponses | Voir les sujets actifs Nous sommes le 01 Mai 2024 9:45

Répondre au sujet  [ 1 message ] 
 HellYeah - 1er album 
Auteur Message
Ce mec a floodé, je l'ai vu !

Répondre en citant le message
Message HellYeah - 1er album
HELLYEAH, the new band featuring former PANTERA/DAMAGEPLAN drummer Vinnie Paul Abbott alongside members of MUDVAYNE and NOTHINGFACE, has finalized the track listing for its self-titled debut album, due on April 10 via Epic Records.

The quintet includes three of hard rock's most revered and valuable players, with careers highlighted by an astonishing run of chart-topping gold and platinum albums, major industry awards, critical acclaim, Grammy nominations and music of monolithic power.

"Tom [Maxwell, NOTHINGFACE; guitar], Jerry [Montano, DANZIG, NOTHINGFACE; bass] and I have been talking about working together ever since we staggered through the streets of New Orleans five years ago," says MUDVAYNE/HELLYEAH vocalist Chad "Helvis" Gray. "I mentioned it to Greg [Tribbett, MUDVAYNE; guitar] and he immediately wanted in, and when Vinnie came on board the whole thing just took on a life of its own. This was a must-do project for all of us."

"The guys from HELLYEAH and the incredible music we've created have brought me back to what I love," states Vinnie. "'Hellyeah' is the best record I've collaborated on since [PANTERA's] 'Vulgar Display of Power'. The vibe is 'positive with a kick-your-ass-attitude.' I can't wait to take this band on tour."

"Hellyeah" track listing:

01. Hellyeah
02. You Wouldn't Know
03. Matter of Time
04. Waging War
05. Alcohaulin' Ass
06. GodDamn
07. In the Mood
08. Star
09. Rotten to the Core
10. Thank You
11. Nausea