Voir les messages sans réponses | Voir les sujets actifs Nous sommes le 27 Avr 2024 7:13

Répondre au sujet  [ 9 messages ] 
 Dio de retour dans Black Sabbath? 
Auteur Message
Long Distance Runner

Répondre en citant le message
Message Dio de retour dans Black Sabbath?
Madrid, Spain-based webzine Rafabasa is reporting that former BLACK SABBATH members Tony Iommi, Ronnie James Dio, Geezer Butler and Bill Ward will rejoin forces once again under the HEAVEN & HELL banner for a number of festival appearances next summer.
According to Rafabasa, the four members cannot tour under the name BLACK SABBATH or "BLACK SABBATH with Ronnie James Dio" due to legal reasons.

No tour dates have yet been confirmed, but the band's booking agent is allegedly offering the group to the promoters of the most important heavy metal festivals that are set to take place next year.

If the report is to be believed, HEAVEN & HELL will play a set consisting of selections from every single SABBATH CD that Ronnie James Dio appeared on: "Heaven & Hell", "Mob Rules" and "Dehumanizer".

In an August 16, 2006 appearance on the syndicated radio show "Rockline", Dio had the following to say about the possibility of further collaborations with BLACK SABBATH guitarist Tony Iommi:

"We've already written one [new] song together. The reason for that is that there's a release coming out, it's called 'Black Sabbath: The Dio Years' — they've already done one, of course, 'Black Sabbath: The Ozzy Years'; that was the beginning and, really, the best part of it all — but they've decided to do one, again, 'Black Sabbath: The Dio Years', and we wanted to make it a little but more special, not just give you things you've not heard from a live perspective. These are two things you'll never hear again — two new songs. We are going to do that. It's been fun already. The one we've done — the one that I've done with Tony has been really wonderful — just great to realize how magnificent a player he was. You forget that after 10 years at a time that you don't work with someone. So we are gonna be doing that. And I hope you'll like it. I think it'll be great."

On the rumors of him possibly rejoining BLACK SABBATH, Dio said, "There's always rumors about everything — about a RAINBOW reunion, about a BLACK SABBATH reunion. Our purpose was to do this because we wanted to have this product be a bit more special than anything else — not just, 'Here's a live track you've never heard before.' I mean, that's cool, but I'm sure people have heard that. We wanted to do something a bit more special, so the whole band would write and play these songs, and… They've wanted to hear them long enough, so here they are. But it's not anything that we've talked about leading to anything other than that. No, it's for that project."

29 Sep 2006 10:50
Long Distance Runner

Quelqu'un a plus d'infos sur l'histoire de droit d'utilisation du nom?

29 Sep 2006 10:55
Crimson Idol

Pourquoi ils n'ont pas le droit d'utiliser le nom ? A cause du forum ?

29 Sep 2006 10:57
Long Distance Runner

Ça resterait quand même du domaine de la rumeur, cf ceci:
http://www.black-sabbath.com/news/index.html

(d'ailleurs sur ce site (plus crédible à mon gout) ils disent que les problèmes de droit etc n'ont pas lieu d'etre)

29 Sep 2006 11:31
Crimson Idol

On signe où ?

Une tournée du Sabb avec Dio , j'en donne une pour qu'ils passent en france :'(

Fly out, I'm trapped under rice …

02 Oct 2006 11:00
Soundchaser

ben les 2 (avec la mienne) font la paire. En france faut pas rever. Mais je les vois bien au bang si ca se fait...
J'y crois en tout cas. Les festivals ont besoin de ce genre de truc chaque année pour relancer l'interet...

The Gods I worship are steel !

02 Oct 2006 13:32
Crimson Idol

tu as surement raison ... il faudra aller en allemagne ou je ne sais ou pour pouvoir en profiter ... si ça se concretise et s'ils daignent faire une tournée européenne ...

en tous cas, ça devrait ressembler à quelque chose contrairement à leurs dernieres prestations avec l'autre clown de ozzy

Fly out, I'm trapped under rice …

02 Oct 2006 13:53
Ce mec a floodé, je l'ai vu !

je signe pour un graspop avec Cynic, immortal ou At the gates, oui la je reve pour ce dernier, mais j'y crois encore :D

02 Oct 2006 13:57
Profil Site Internet
Skeleton In The Forum

pour immortal, il vaut mieux parier pour le wacken, sinon ca serait effectivement sympa pour cynic, at the gates il ne faut pas trop rever (apres tout the haunted remplace tres bien at the gates), sinon un petit savatage au graspop ca le ferait tres bien :clin: :)

02 Oct 2006 18:21
Répondre au sujet   [ 9 messages ]