Voir les messages sans réponses | Voir les sujets actifs Nous sommes le 01 Mai 2024 7:18

Répondre au sujet  [ 83 messages ]  Aller à la page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivante
 Machine Head - The Blackening 
Auteur Message
Ce mec a floodé, je l'ai vu !

Répondre en citant le message
Message Machine Head - The Blackening
San Francisco Bay Area metallers MACHINE HEAD have posted a four-minute video "sneak peek" at their new material as the band prepares to join the Sounds of the Underground tour for select dates before hitting the studio to record the new album. Watch it at MachineHead1.com:

http://www.machinehead1.com/media/Album_Preview_Low.asx

http://www.machinehead1.com/media/Album_Preview_High.asx

MACHINE HEAD will enter Sharkbite studios in Oakland, California the second week of August to begin recording their long-awaited follow-up to 2003's "Through the Ashes of Empires", tentatively due in early 2007 via Roadrunner Records. Production duties will once again be handled by the band's frontman Robert Flynn with assistance from Mark Keaton. Mixing sessions will be taken care of by Colin Richardson (FEAR FACTORY, NAPALM DEATH). Songtitles set to appear on the CD include "Aesthetics of Hate", "Halo", "The Beautiful Mourning" and "Now I Lay Thee Down".

j'espere que les liens vont marcher cette fois ci :D

Dernière édition par noise le 17 Aoû 2006 23:55, édité 1 fois.

20 Juil 2006 20:22
Profil Site Internet
Soundchaser

21 Juil 2006 13:39
Creature de la Nuit

Hé ouiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) Merci !!!

21 Juil 2006 13:56
Creature de la Nuit

En plus le batteur a un très très beau T Shirt :D

21 Juil 2006 13:56
Long Distance Runner

ça va tout peter sur son passage!!! Vivement que ça sorte!!! :hop:

Je hais Dream Theater!!!

22 Juil 2006 22:20

San Francisco Bay Area metal titans MACHINE HEAD have set "The Blackening" as the title of their sixth studio album, tentatively due in early 2007 via Roadrunner Records. The group will enter Sharkbite Studios in Oakland, CA on Monday, August 21 to begin tracking the effort, with vocalist/guitarist Robert Flynn returning to the producer's chair, and Mark Keaton once again handling engineering duties. Longtime MACHINE HEAD collaborator Colin Richardson (CANNIBAL CORPSE, TRIVIUM, BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE) will also be returning to mix the record alongside Flynn this October in London. Tentative songtitles for "The Blackening" include "Clenching the Fists of Dissent", "Aesthetics of Hate", "Halo", "The Beautiful Mourning", "Now I Lay Thee Down", "Slanderous Love", "Wolves" and "A Farewell to Arms". The band has also tapped longtime MACHINE HEAD artist Paul Brown (MARILYN MANSON) to begin working on album art in the coming weeks.

"Words can't really describe how excited we are to get into the studio and record this record," exclaims drummer Dave McClain. "The shows that we just played on the Sounds of the Underground tour were as amazing as we'd hoped they'd be, the raw energy and excitement level of our fans right now is just incredible. We're fired up!"

Guitarist Phil Demmel adds, "We’re still smoothing out some rough edges but what we have, we’re extremely proud of. I'm not one to go off on 'heavier than blah-blah-blah!!!!' and 'crushes your-these-and-those!!!!' but I will say that fans of what we call 'just fuckin' metal' will be digging this new material."

17 Aoû 2006 23:56
Profil Site Internet

MACHINE HEAD is continuing work on its sixth studio album, "The Blackening", tentatively due in early 2007 via Roadrunner Records. The group is recording the new CD at Sharkbite Studios in Oakland, CA, with MACHINE HEAD frontman Robert Flynn returning to the producer's chair, and Mark Keaton once again handling engineering duties. Longtime MACHINE HEAD collaborator Colin Richardson (CANNIBAL CORPSE, TRIVIUM, BULLET FOR MY VALENTINE) will also be returning to mix the record alongside Flynn this October in London. Tentative songtitles for "The Blackening" include "Clenching the Fists of Dissent", "Aesthetics of Hate", "Halo", "The Beautiful Mourning", "Now I Lay Thee Down", "Slanderous Love", "Wolves" and "A Farewell to Arms". The band has also tapped longtime MACHINE HEAD artist Paul Brown (MARILYN MANSON) to begin working on album art in the coming weeks.

Commented Flynn: "Record is coming along spectacularly, though we are running a little behind our own self-imposed schedule. Shit is sounding killer. We have the honorable Sir Colin Richardson scheduled to mix the second week of October. And we have a possible cover art idea finally that's, well... kinda black... and kinda deathy."

22 Sep 2006 15:18
Profil Site Internet
Crimson Idol

Ils ont intérêt à bosser dur si ils veulent sortir un skeud à la hauteur du fabuleux Through The Ashes of Empires.

22 Sep 2006 16:04
Long Distance Runner

Alors la tu m'étonnes! mais je suis confiant, ils prennent de la bouteille et donc .....En même temps Metallica a pris de la bouteille aussi et.... :siffle:

Je hais Dream Theater!!!

22 Sep 2006 16:15
Prêtre de Judas

C'est ça, le disque qui est sensé devenir aussi culte que Master of Puppets?

22 Sep 2006 17:08
Long Distance Runner

Noise tu déconnes, t'as pas posté le dernier commentaire de Robb. :p

MACHINE HEAD's new album, "The Blackening", is being mixed in England with Colin Richardson (FEAR FACTORY, NAPALM DEATH) for a March 27 release through Roadrunner Records (one day earlier internationally). Once again produced by frontman Robert Flynn, the follow-up to 2003's "Through the Ashes of Empires" was recorded at Sharkbite Studios in Oakland, California and is set to include the following cuts, among others: "Clenching the Fists of Dissent", "Aesthetics of Hate", "Halo", "The Beautiful Mourning", "Now I Lay Thee Down", "Slanderous" and "A Farewell to Arms".

Flynn has issued the following update on the album's mixing process:

"Just got back from merry ol' England , where the Chicken Tikka Masala, Cobra Lager and Budvar flowed like... well... wine. I was technically there to check out mixes, but jet lag essentially prevented me from being any sort of real help. It wasn't necessary anyway though, as Colin [Richardson] is fucking destroying... Jesus, it is so — fucking — heavy!!! He had been sending us mixes to listen to and approve as Mark Keaton (our engineer) and I were WAY behind *cough* and still in Oakland putting the finishing touches on some vocals. It was actually pretty cool to be able to hear stuff at home on my crappy real-world car stereo, and not those amazing $20,000 dollar studio speakers that can make a monkey farting into a trumpet sound FUCKING CRUSHING!!! So, the main purpose of my visit was to do a mini-press tour. Yes, three days of 10-11 hours of interviews, while existing on three hours of jet-lagged sleep a night and black tea... it made for some great interviews, let me tell ya. I was pretty much hallucinating for the last three hours of each day, which inevitably led to me talking about frying on acid / mescaline and real-life hallucinations... koo-koo bird!?

"Press is flipping out! Some people said it's the best thing we've ever done, others said it was 'So epic, it sounds like The Bible!!!' I was like, 'WOW!... wait, is that good?' He assured me, yes. Really stoked though, man, great response from pretty much everyone. Label is LOVING it. Played it for a couple of fans who were lingering around too... 'Oh my God's' were uttered, heads were banging and horns were flying!!!

"Colin is gonna be moving to another studio, as we still have two songs left to mix *cough, cough*, but rest assured my beer-breathed-brethren, we're almost there. We just got the mix of the opening track, 'Clenching The Fists Of Dissent'... I practically wept... but not really. OK, maybe a little."

Trust - Promesse Osée

06 Déc 2006 14:05

sans le lire, je devine que son nouveau disque est le meilleur album de la terre et qu'il va faire mal a tout le monde :D

si tu veux des commentaires sinon, je te poste ceux du chanteur de The Haunted, il en fait tout les jours :D

06 Déc 2006 14:39
Profil Site Internet
Heavy Metal Lawyer

Don't Fuck with CTHULHU.

NON SERVIAM

06 Déc 2006 15:43
Profil Site Internet

13 Jan 2007 12:17
Profil Site Internet
Crimson Idol

Fly out, I'm trapped under rice …

13 Jan 2007 15:16
Crimson Idol

Ressemblance, quand tu nous tiens... :siffle:

Apparamment, 3 titres dureront 10 minutes... J'ai hâte !

13 Jan 2007 16:02
Long Distance Runner

dans RH ils ont pu écouter 4 titres et effectivement il y a des titres longs.
Il semble que ça augure de belles choses....Putain j'ai hate!

Je hais Dream Theater!!!

16 Jan 2007 13:19
Creature de la Nuit

16 Jan 2007 14:46
Crimson Idol

J'ai entendu dire que l'édition européenne comprendrait Seasons Wither, qui était dispo uniquement sur l'édition US de Through The Ashes Of Empire.

J'espère que c'est vrai vu que ce titre fracasse tout.

16 Jan 2007 15:57
Long Distance Runner

de toutes façons avec ou sans ce titre, vivement que ça sorte! 8-)

Je hais Dream Theater!!!

18 Jan 2007 13:30
Répondre au sujet   [ 83 messages ]  Aller à la page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Suivante