Voir les messages sans réponses | Voir les sujets actifs Nous sommes le 01 Mai 2024 12:12

Répondre au sujet  [ 4 messages ] 
 Audioslave : revelations 
Auteur Message
Ce mec a floodé, je l'ai vu !

Répondre en citant le message
Message Audioslave : revelations
Epic Records has announced a September 5 release date for "Revelations", the highly anticipated new album from multi-platinum rock band AUDIOSLAVE.

In a recent interview with RollingStone.com, guitarist Tom Morello described the record as "LED ZEPPELIN meets EARTH, WIND AND FIRE," adding that it's a big hard rock record with a funky bottom." Among the album's many highlights is the groove-driven lead single "Original Fire", and "Wide Awake", about the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina. "It's probably AUDIOSLAVE's most political song to date," says Morello.

The Grammy-nominated quartet (vocalist Chris Cornell, bassist Tim Commerford and drummer Brad Wilk) recorded "Revelations" at Henson Studios in Los Angeles with acclaimed producer Brendan O'Brien. O'Brien, whose myriad credits include PEARL JAM and BRUCE SPINGSTEEN, mixed AUDIOSLAVE's "Out of Exile" record and the "Live in Cuba" CD and DVD. His history with the band goes back even farther, as he produced RAGE AGAINST THE MACHINE albums "Evil Empire" (1996), "The Battle of Los Angeles" (1999) and "Renegades" (2000) and mixed SOUNDGARDEN's "Superunknown" (1994).

"Revelations" follows 2005's "Out of Exile", which debuted at No. 1 on Billboard's Top 200 and featured the Grammy-nominated single "Doesn't Remind Me".

"Revelations" track listing:

01. Revelations
02. One And The Same
03. Sound of a Gun
04. Until We Fall
05. Original Fire
06. Broken City
07. Somedays
08. Shape of Things To Come
09. Jewel of the Summertime
10. Wide Awake
11. Nothing Left To Say But Goodbye
12. Moth

20 Juin 2006 6:51
Profil Site Internet
Creature de la Nuit

cool mais j'espère qu'il sera mieux que leur dernière bouze :D

23 Juin 2006 6:31
Ce mec a floodé, je l'ai vu !

Quleques mots de Chris Cornell sur le split logique de Audioslave après la reformation de RATM :

Chris Cornell spoke to MTV.com earlier this afternoon about his decision to leave AUDIOSLAVE after releasing three albums with the group. According to Cornell, he had been thinking about quitting since the band finished recording its last effort, "Revelations".

"It was clear to all of us we needed some time apart, and what that produces is anybody's guess," he told MTV.com. "In my case, it produced a very prolific writing period, and getting back into writing songs on my own, liking what that means — which is sort of a freedom and time to just experiment with music to a degree I kind of like more — and making records that have everything I like about music in them. AUDIOSLAVE was a very fresh collaboration because it was very much like a young band, where you all write together in a room. But my experience, in terms of songwriting and record-creating, is not like a 19-year-old guy in a rock band. For me to be satisfied, I think I need to be able to be on my own, in the long run."

When asked about SOUNDGARDEN possibly reuniting, Cornell said it was doubtful. "I haven't received any phone calls from anyone in SOUNDGARDEN about a reunion since we broke up, nor have I called anyone," he said. "We were happy with how it ended. There was no unfinished business. SOUNDGARDEN wasn't a band where we broke up and everyone was like, 'I'm never f---ing talking to you again.' It wasn't like that. We've all talked to each other many times since then. It's something we don't feel we need to do."

16 Fév 2007 10:28
Profil Site Internet
Creature de la Nuit

Est ce que Zach va chanter "Cochise" avec RATM ???? :D

16 Fév 2007 12:34
Répondre au sujet   [ 4 messages ]