Voir les messages sans réponses | Voir les sujets actifs Nous sommes le 03 Mai 2024 16:49

Répondre au sujet  [ 6 messages ] 
 Tony Harnell quitte TNT 
Auteur Message
Long Distance Runner

Répondre en citant le message
Message Tony Harnell quitte TNT
Norway's Puls Music is reporting that TNT frontman Tony Harnell has officially left the band after a 22-year tenure as the group's lead vocalist. Harnell's statement on the matter read as follows:

"It is with a clear mind and a sad heart that I announce my final departure from TNT but I look forward to all the exciting new challenges and opportunities that lie ahead. It's been an amazing 22 years and we have created some great music together for thousands of faithful fans worldwide. The reasons for me leaving are both personal and professional. It is simply time to open a new chapter in my life in a fresh environment. I wish my former colleagues well in all their future endeavors in life and in music.

"To the fans I wish to express my deepest heartfelt gratitude for your many years of love and support and I hope to take some of you with me on my musical journey forward."

TNT were previously scheduled to record a live DVD at their April 1 gig at club Heineken in Madrid, Spain with director Bernhard Kellerer of the U.K. company iMagic Films Ltd.

TNT played with the Oslo Symphony Orchestra and gospel choir in December 2005 in a performance that was to be recorded and shown on Norway's NRK channel around the holidays. The band reportedly performed the LOUIS ARMSTRONG classic "What A Wonderful World", which appears on the band's latest CD release, "All The Way to the Sun". TNT were named the featured artist at last year's Christmas Special.

TNT's "All the Way to the Sun" entered the official Norwegian album chart at position No. 29 back in mid-November.

(Thanks: Anders Börresen)

Trust - Promesse Osée

07 Avr 2006 21:07
Long Distance Runner

TNT frontman Tony Harnell has issued a "no comment" regarding a press release which was "prematurely" released via the Norwegian web site Puls Music regarding his departure from the band. "A full proper press release with more information will be issued by my new management early next week!" Tony writes on his MySpace.com page. "You may read some real crap out there. Ignore it. Hang in there, I love you all."

Trust - Promesse Osée

07 Avr 2006 22:18
Long Distance Runner

TNT have announced the addition of singer Tony Mills from Birmingham, England. Tony is one of Europe's most respected hard rock singers, mostly known for his work with U.K. melodic rock act SHY and his solo releases of recent years. Tony has worked along side such names as CINDERELLA, DOKKEN, COZY POWELL, MEATLOAF, THE SWEET and many more and will add a new and exciting dimension to TNT as the band enter a new era.

The new TNT lineup will perform at Z Rock 06 at JB's in Dudley, England on September 24, 2006. Also scheduled to appear are FIREHOUSE, TOBY JEPSON, BOB CATLEY, SNAKERYDER, LOST WEEKEND, DANTE FOX and EDEN.

Trust - Promesse Osée

16 Mai 2006 18:39
Long Distance Runner

Mais connaissant le groupe uniquement de nom (à part 2-3 morceaux dans des samplers divers) j'ai pas grand chose à dire.
T'as qu'à me conseiller un album tiens :p

16 Mai 2006 18:51
Long Distance Runner

Tu peux tester le My Religion il est cool. Le dernier (All The Way To The Sun) laisse tomber il est trop naze.

Trust - Promesse Osée

16 Mai 2006 18:59
Soundchaser

oui oui, on lit, on lit, merci pour les infos.
Excellent groupe. moi je conseillerais de puiser dans la discographie 80's du groupe avec Knights of teh new thunder, tell no tales ou pourquoi pas le superbe live : three nights in Tokyo

notez quer tous les titres d'album ont pour initiale TNT ! :clin:

The Gods I worship are steel !

17 Mai 2006 12:53
Répondre au sujet   [ 6 messages ]