Voir les messages sans réponses | Voir les sujets actifs Nous sommes le 27 Avr 2024 12:14

Répondre au sujet  [ 5 messages ] 
 Talisman - nouvel album 
Auteur Message
Ce mec a floodé, je l'ai vu !

Répondre en citant le message
Message Talisman - nouvel album
Vocalist Jeff Scott Soto (ex-YNGWIE MALMSTEEN, SOUL SIRKUS) and bassist Marcel Jacob (ex-YNGWIE MALMSTEEN, JOHN NORUM) are busy writing and recording a brand new TALISMAN album, tentatively titled "Bar". Recording is taking place at Ulf Wahlberg's XTC studios in Stockholm, Sweden and the recording line-up will also feature longtime members Fredrik Åkesson (ARCH ENEMY) on guitar and Jaime Borger (ex-TREAT) on drums.

Commented Jacob: "The material is extremely melodic and groovy. Very little metal... and we are working on some ballad material."

"Bar" is tentatively planned for a late summer release and the band is considering some possibilities for live appearances in the fall.

ça fait plaisir ça putain!

20 Jan 2006 18:01
Profil Site Internet
Long Distance Runner

rhaaaaaa je te le fais pas dire!!!! pourvu qu on echappe a un cats & dogs number 2...

20 Jan 2006 20:20
Profil Site Internet

Frontiers Records has revealed the details behind TALISMAN upcoming studio album, "7", to be released on October 20, 2006.

Recorded under the working title of "Bar" (which was dropped in the end in favor of the more immediate "7"), TALISMAN's brand new album sees once again the combination of four amazing talents flourishing to the highest levels. The experienced Swedish bass player and songwriter Marcel Jacob (ex-YNGWIE MALMSTEEN) teamed once again with U.S. vocal sensation Jeff Scott Soto (SOUL SIRKUS and now with JOURNEY), drummer Jamie Borger (TREAT) and guitarist Fredrik Åkesson (now the second axeman in ARCH ENEMY) to give birth to a sensational new recording that, according to Jacob, "might simply be our best ever."

"I am much pleased with the result," stated Marcel, "more so than I've been in a while. There are a number of tracks that came out really well and I am quite curious as to what the response will be. As a songwriter, I tried to write this time more for 'other ears' than mine, trying to perceive what others could have liked from what we have been doing before… also this time we tried to go for some ballads and this was a sort of new challenge for us."

"7" track listing:

01. Falling
02. Nowhere Fast
03. Rhyme Or Reason
04. End of the Line
05. The 1 I'm Living 4
06. On My Way
07. Forevermore
08. Succumb 2 My Desire
09. Shed a Tear Goodbye
10. Troubled Water
11. Back 2 the Feeling

http://www.frontiers.it/Default.aspx?tabid=85&pl=T

05 Aoû 2006 20:22
Profil Site Internet

Bon j'ai le promo, 1ere ecoute de la chose, bon déjà le père Jeff a toujours une voix en or massif mais ça c'etait courru d'avance, par contre musicalement je me demandais si le petit truc serait là, et bien il y est, c'est rock, groovy, entrainant, bref en 1 écoute je suis conquis, j'espere bien les voir live ceux là, j'ai déjà vu Soul Sirkus, ça serait le bonheur complet là

30 Oct 2006 10:11
Profil Site Internet

30 Oct 2006 10:14
Profil Site Internet
Répondre au sujet   [ 5 messages ]