Voir les messages sans réponses | Voir les sujets actifs Nous sommes le 01 Mai 2024 8:24

Répondre au sujet  [ 73 messages ]  Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivante
 Aller-Retour officiel de Belladonna dans Anthrax 
Auteur Message
Long Distance Runner

Répondre en citant le message

oui c'est petit je sais, ça change non?

Poulpe va être ravi lol

http://rateyourmusic.com/~monstermetal

05 Juin 2005 12:42
Creature de la Nuit

"* Dans un communiqué parlant de la tournée des festivals d'ANTHRAX, Scott Ian n'exclue pas la possibilité d'un album de réunion avec Joey belladonna."

30 Juin 2005 14:19
Minstrel In The Gallery

ça changera peut être des merdes qu'ils nous pondent depuis un moment, parce qu'anthrax depuis among the living.....etc...etc... :fou:

30 Juin 2005 17:39
Skeleton In The Forum

Ouais t'as raison, depuis que Belladona est parti, Anthrax c'est bien :)

30 Juin 2005 22:56
Profil Site Internet
Ce mec a floodé, je l'ai vu !

"* Dans un communiqué parlant de la tournée des festivals d'ANTHRAX, Scott Ian n'exclue pas la possibilité d'un album de réunion avec Joey belladonna."

La pire nouvelle depuis longtemps, je la redoutais celle là, très très dommage, enfin on va retrouver Armored saint je pense c’est déjà ça

01 Juil 2005 10:33
Profil Site Internet
Long Distance Runner

Votez Bush !!!!!!! 8-)

Enfin, j'me comprends... :siffle:

01 Juil 2005 10:37
Long Distance Runner

Gesthal a écrit:

La pire nouvelle depuis longtemps, je la redoutais celle là, très très dommage, enfin on va retrouver Armored saint je pense c’est déjà ça

Ouais c'est bien Armored Saint, mangez en !

Mais le truc c'est que le dernier A.S. n'était pas extraordinaire, il était bien certes mais bon voila, sans plus quoi...

http://rateyourmusic.com/~monstermetal

01 Juil 2005 12:44
Minstrel In The Gallery

Je préfère Bush dans Armored Saint que ses singeries dans Anthrax.
C'est vraiment désolent.... :'(

01 Juil 2005 21:52

Last week ARMORED SAINT got an offer to play an opening slot for the SCORPIONS in Phoenix, Arizona on Saturday, July 30. After much consideration, we decided to do it. Mind you, it's only one show and we're really just doing it for the fun of it. We have no plans to do any other shows or get together for any writing or recording. I say that because I've already gotten several emails with regard to 'many questions.' Whether or not SAINT will make another record is still shrouded in mystery, even to me. For right now we are playing one show opening for the SCORPIONS in Phoenix, Arizona on Saturday, July 30 (provided my left pinky doesn't get all infected and fall off). Doors are at 7 p.m., we go on at 8 o'clock. We'll play a cozy 50-minute set and the show is at the Dodge Theater in downtown Phoenix.

ben voilà suffisait de demander!!

09 Juil 2005 9:46
Profil Site Internet

Bon Jon Bush a l'air d'avoir besoin de thunes lol

Ex-ANTHRAX Singer JOHN BUSH Is The New Voice Of BURGER KING - Nov. 16, 2006

If you have missed the voice of ARMORED SAINT/ex-ANTHRAX singer John Bush, start listening for John Bush voiceover on Burger King TV commercials, which should start airing for the holiday season. The first spot is for a Burger King credit card stocking stuffer, while the second spot is in conjunction with Xbox.

ARMORED SAINT played a number a European and U.S. dates over the summer, some of which were taped for the band's upcoming live DVD. It is not presently clear if plans exist for the group to begin work on a new studio album. ARMORED SAINT's last CD, "Revelation", came out in 2000 on the Metal Blade label.

17 Nov 2006 12:45
Profil Site Internet
Long Distance Runner

J'espère que les mecs d'Anthrax ont fait le plein de thune avec leur Reunion Tour, parce qu'ils se sont fusillés leur avenir discographique en laissant partir John Bush. Bordel leurs deux derniers albums sont superbes et dépassent en qualité Among the living (que j'adore pourtant), ils ont franchi un palier avec l'arrivée de Bush et le père Benante n'a jamais aussi bien composé que sur Volume 8, We've come for you all et autre Sound of white noise !!! Mais ceci n'engage que moi !! :'(

17 Nov 2006 13:46

oui la news me fait sourire mais voir le groupe gacher ce qu'il avait fait avec Bush en si peu de temps m'attriste aussi beaucoup, enfin il nous reste les albums à écouter, et je n'en vois pas de faible, c'est déjà ça

17 Nov 2006 13:48
Profil Site Internet
Skeleton In The Forum

Ouais t'as raison, depuis que Belladona est parti, Anthrax c'est bien :)

C'est même mieux! ;)

17 Nov 2006 16:41
Creature de la Nuit

Anthrax sans Bella, c'est pas Anthrax. Et puis Bush.... :siffle:

17 Nov 2006 21:47
Profil Site Internet
Skeleton In The Forum

Bush il se défonce sur scène pas comme l'autre chevelu!!

18 Nov 2006 3:00
Long Distance Runner

La réunion est morte. Les mecs vont bosser sur un album mais ce sera sans Belladonna.

ANTHRAX guitarist Scott Ian has issued the following statement via the band's official fan club site, CDC:

"Finally, we're going back to work. We're going to Chicago to work our asses off and write a record. It's time. We're ready. One problem... no singer.

"We were offered a direct support slot on a major tour this spring and Joey [Belladonna, vocals] decided he did not want to move forward. The reunion is over. We tried to make it work but I guess that's the problem, you can't 'make' something work. It's gotta be natural and at least becoming a band again and playing live was.

"Over the course of around 140 shows we became a better band than we ever were before from 1984 - 92. The shows we played from April 2005 through October 2006 were incredible and some of the best gigs we've ever played. Doing Donington again was mind-blowing, Graspop was insane, the insanity in Finland, Chicago, Milwaukee, three times in L.A.!!!, three times across Western Canada!!, Glasgow!!!!!, London!!!, the Nokia show in NY, the Starland show in NJ, JUDAS PRIEST!, ROB ZOMBIE!, Gigantour!!, Australia!!!, Japan!!!!!!, really, there's not a bummer in 19 months.

"Thank you from the very depths of my soul for being the best fans in the world. We got to relive something that I never thought we could and it turned out better than I ever thought it would. We didn't have to force it, it just happened and it was great.

"My curiosity was piqued by the idea of what ANTHRAX would sound like now with Joey singing. Over the last few months we've discussed this endlessly to no avail. The problems that were there could not be fixed no matter how hard we tried and in the end Joey made the decision.

"I know a lot of you out there are disappointed by this and that's the last thing we ever want. None of us want to disappoint. If we were meant to make a reunion record we would've. Some things look easy on paper but the reality is that they are impossible and what works for one band doesn't work for others. Maybe we could've forced something and cashed in on a new record but that's not the way we operate.
My reality is I feel we have some unfinished business with the 'We've Come for You All' lineup and I will do my best to finish it.

"I hope you can find it in your hearts to support all of us in whatever happens going forward.

"Charlie [Benante, drums], Frankie [Bello] and I are excited about creating new music and for now we will focus on that and write another killer ANTHRAX record."

Trust - Promesse Osée

25 Jan 2007 2:03

ce n'est pas une enorme surprise, je n'ai jamais imaginé Belladona bosser sur du materiel neuf avec Scott ian une seule seconde, bon John ramene toi et faites nous un putain d'album et on oublie tout!

25 Jan 2007 7:01
Profil Site Internet
Long Distance Runner

Ils mériteraient que Bush leur dise d'aller se faire foutre, quand même.

25 Jan 2007 10:27

oui et ils rappellent Neil Turbin et ils font une tournée nostalgie basée sur le 1er album :D

25 Jan 2007 11:30
Profil Site Internet
Skeleton In The Forum

J'espère que Bush sera assez fier pour ne pas revenir. Qu'ils aillent se faire *******

25 Jan 2007 21:27
Profil Site Internet
Répondre au sujet   [ 73 messages ]  Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivante