Voir les messages sans réponses | Voir les sujets actifs Nous sommes le 29 Mar 2024 1:56

Répondre au sujet  [ 1 message ] 
 Joyeux noël Roger Glover 
Auteur Message
Skeleton In The Forum

Répondre en citant le message
Message Joyeux noël Roger Glover
Pour une fois que je peux parler de Deep Purple. Voila un message que Roger Glover a posté sur son site:

"A banner year for the band, a great set of tours, very enjoyable, many lovely people all over the place, so many special moments. 'Bananas' has now become a sound and not a fruit. And an attidude. I thank all those who braved the elements and wafted their way to a venue somewhere not near here in order to be in front of a stage where we walk. The band is the band because of you (bowing).

"Next year is going to be a rather different kettle of fosh. I am really looking forward to the next band writing session and the following album. Er… CD.

"I'm an iPod and iTunes fan. I buy qyuite a bit on the net these days. Believe it or not I have to spend relatively endless hours waiting for someone else who is waiting for someone else or else locked in an airport VIP room with nothing on but CNN, yet again, oh, and a full set of clothes, mostly. I won't talk about the hours sitting on planes spilling drinks whilst attempting to unwrap the plastic cutlery which is totatly useless againt the muscular food-substance thrust in front of you, as if you were hungry. For these and many other instances of enforced down time, I trust in my music, a good book, the scenery and my music. I listen to all kinds of music for all kinds of reasons but I thought I mifgt give an example of music that I've listened to lately — TURIN BRAKES, STEADMAN, GOMEZ, STARSAILOR, LOS LOBOS, MONTE MONTGOMERY all had great new music to my ears this year and I regularly listen to BOB DYLAN, NICK DRAKE, JJ CALE, MOSE ALLISON, RICHARD THOMPSON, AIR JAZZ'S TRIBUTE TO DP, SHAWN COLVIN, SUZANNE VEGA, a JIMI HENDRIX boot, MICHAEL PETRUCIANI, RY COODER, OLIVER MTUKUDZI (in particular an album called 'Tuku Music'), various African compilations, TAJ MAHAL, FRANK SINATRA, BELA FLECK, NEIL FINN in his various incarnations, and many (x2) others. They'll probably come to mind later, when the medication kicks in.

"For those of you who like progressive rock, I have to recommend a new album called 'Helmet Of Gnats'. That's the name of the band as well. The drummer, Mark Conese, is an old friend (he played on my song 'The Mask') and he and his three band mates have been working on this album for a while, in between life. They recorded it using my multi-track machine, for which they generously gave me an unsolicited credit. It is a superb album, if you appreciaty progressive rock. If you like THE DREGS you'll love this."

En fait ton metal est à mon metal ce que mon café est à ton café.

23 Déc 2004 7:55
Profil Site Internet
Répondre au sujet   [ 1 message ]