Voir les messages sans réponses | Voir les sujets actifs Nous sommes le 19 Avr 2024 19:01

Répondre au sujet  [ 27 messages ]  Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2
 Queensrÿche - 19/01/04 
Auteur Message
Creature de la Nuit

Répondre en citant le message
... ils ne sont pas plus prog que les albums de Maiden de la même époque. Je pense que le terme prog est ici plutôt à associer au terme de "novateur".

Tout à fait d'accord!
QUEENSRÿCHE est relativement inclassable, c'est ce qui fait une partie de son charme.

Par contre, ils semblent aujourd'hui décider à se ranger aux cotés de beaucoup d'autres dans la catégorie "prêts à tout pour capitaliser sur la gloire d'antan".

Vraiment dommage ... :(

21 Déc 2004 19:45
Profil Site Internet
Under surveillance from the camera eye
Searching high and low
The criminal mind found at the scene of the crime
Handcuffed and blind, I didn't do it
"

Menottée et les yeux bandés... j'appelle pas ça un suicide...
Le seul truc effectivement c'est qu'on ne sait pas qui l'a tuée : Nikki ou Dr X ?

21 Déc 2004 20:56
Heavy Metal Lawyer

En effet, tu as raison. J'avais totalement zappé (non, je ne connais pas toutes les paroles par coeur :oops: ).

J'aime pas cette version... c'est moins drôle comme ça :?

21 Déc 2004 21:11
Long Distance Runner

"L'esprit criminel trouvé sur les lieux du crime, menotté et aveugle", je vois pas comment ça peut être Sister Mary....

Enfin un débat sur Operatio:Mindcrime, yeah!!! :D

22 Déc 2004 9:41
Long Distance Runner

QUEENSRŸCHE frontman Geoff Tate recently spoke to Bergen.com about the group's current tour and their forthcoming CD, the next chapter to the 1988 ground-breaking concept album, "Operation: Mindcrime", tentatively titled "Operation: Mindcrime II". The question-and-answer session follows:

Bergen.com: Seventeen years is a long time to wait for a sequel. Why didn't you make "Mindcrime: II" years ago?

Geoff Tate: "After we did the first 'Mindcrime' I really wasn't interested in doing a sequel. I was interested in other topics. Then I got involved in writing a [movie] treatment for the story a couple of years ago and in doing so realized that there were quite a few vague areas in the story that you could fill in. I think that sort of led to the sequel idea."

Bergen.com: What became of the screenplay?

Geoff Tate: "We've been in talks lately with a company about making it into a film. They seem to have a passion for it. We'll see if it works out."

Bergen.com: Does "Mindcrime: II" pick up where the story left off, or is it set in present day?

Geoff Tate: "It's a bit of a catch-up and what's happened 15 years later. It works in flashback. The idea is, what would you learn about life if you were sitting in a cell for 15 years? I think you would probably analyze every aspect of your life and relive every move."

Bergen.com: QUEENSRŸCHE today isn't nearly as heavy a band as it was in 1988. Will you try to recapture your old sound for "Mindcrime: II"?

Geoff Tate: "This record won't be the first one. We don't want it to be. Musically that record is very simplistic. This new one is going to be quite a bit more grand and experimental. It's going to have more moods that are indicative of the characters in the story growing up. 'Mindcrime' was written from the life experience of a band of 30-year-old young men. This record is written from the experience of 45-year-old men."

Bergen.com: Guitarist Chris DeGarmo, a key contributor on "Mindcrime", left the band in 1997. He co-wrote several songs on your recent studio album, "Tribe", but did not rejoin the band. Is he involved in "Mindcrime: II"?

Geoff Tate: "Not yet, but that doesn't mean he won't fly in at any moment. The offer is out there. He's sort of a strange cat. You never quite know what he's going to do."

Trust - Promesse Osée

28 Jan 2005 12:29
Long Distance Runner

z'avaient qu'à dire que Queensryche fait du.....Queensryche !!!

28 Jan 2005 13:04
Heavy Metal Lawyer

Voyez ce qu'on peut lire sur le site à Queensrÿche :

Citation:
This week Queensryche has begun recording Operation: Mindcrime II ... and here's proof!

http://queensryche.com/news/2005/srock-mc2.jpg

si c'est pas une preuve irréfutable, ça...
:siffle:

16 Mar 2005 20:06
Répondre au sujet   [ 27 messages ]  Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2