Voir les messages sans réponses | Voir les sujets actifs Nous sommes le 28 Mar 2024 10:18

Répondre au sujet  [ 1 message ] 
 The Cult - Under The Midnight Sun 
Auteur Message
Ce mec a floodé, je l'ai vu !

Répondre en citant le message
Message The Cult - Under The Midnight Sun

Citation:
The Cult have announced the October 7 release of their new album, Under The Midnight Sun, produced by Tom Dalgety (Pixies, Ghost, Royal Blood) and coming out via Black Hill Records. And today, the celebrated band shares the first taste of what will be their 11th studio album by way of “Give Me Mercy”.

The single makes clear that The Cult’s co-founding members, Ian Astbury and Billy Duffy, have spent the six years since their last LP pushing further into their esoteric strength. Flanked by Duffy’s dynamic guitar riff, Astbury reaches new heights of sinewy vulnerability.

He shares, “I was absolutely enamored with this piece of music Billy had written, and it perfectly fit these thoughts I’d been having about our culture’s need to move past assumptions of duality. We need new language because words can’t express where we’re going.” Duffy says, “‘Give Me Mercy’ has all the hallmarks of the new classic Cult to my ears … fresh yet familiar.”

08 Juil 2022 19:00
Profil Site Internet
Répondre au sujet   [ 1 message ]