Voir les messages sans réponses | Voir les sujets actifs Nous sommes le 18 Avr 2024 7:40

Répondre au sujet  [ 4 messages ] 
 Ministry - Moral Hygiene 
Auteur Message
Ce mec a floodé, je l'ai vu !

Répondre en citant le message
Message Ministry - Moral Hygiene

01. Alert Level
02. Good Trouble
03. Sabotage Is Sex
04. Disinformation
05. Search And Destroy
06. Believe Me
07. Broken System
08. We Shall Resist
09. Death Toll
10. TV Song #6 (Right Around The Corner Mix)

Citation:
Industrial metal pioneers MINISTRY will release their 15th studio album, "Moral Hygiene", on October 1 via Nuclear Blast Records.

Containing some of MINISTRY's strongest and most inspired material to date, the 10-track follow-up to 2018's "AmeriKKKant" is frontman Al Jourgensen's societal manifesto and plea for civilization to get back to a set of standards that lives up to and embraces our humanity.

Says Jourgensen: "The good thing about literally taking a year off from any social activity or touring is that you really get to sit back and get an overview of things as they are happening, as opposed to being caught up in the moment. And what I saw with how we handled several public crises — from the pandemic to racial injustice to who we vote in to lead our country — is that times are changing, and society needed to change to get away from the idea that has permeated us of take care of yourself, fuck everything else. Now more than ever we need moral hygiene. It consumed me as I wrote this album. It's not some pious term. It's what we have to return to in order to function as the human species on this planet. And I'm proud to have had such great guests on this album to help cement that message like Billy Morrison, Jello Biafra and Arabian Prince."

In conjunction with today's album announcement, the track "Good Trouble" has been released. The song, inspired by the 2020 Black Lives Matter protests and the activist work of the late congressman John Lewis, is accompanied by a new video that includes sampling from last year's demonstrations in Los Angeles as captured by Jourgensen and his partner Liz Walton.

"Moral Hygiene" also includes the previously released "Alert Level" that sounded the alarms about our collective dissonance towards the pandemic, climate change and the man formerly in the White House, bolstered by the song's overarching question posed to listeners: "How concerned are you?"

09 Juil 2021 23:24
Profil Site Internet

22 Aoû 2021 17:15
Profil Site Internet

01 Oct 2021 19:23
Profil Site Internet