Voir les messages sans réponses | Voir les sujets actifs Nous sommes le 29 Mar 2024 7:26

Répondre au sujet  [ 2 messages ] 
Auteur Message
Ce mec a floodé, je l'ai vu !

Répondre en citant le message
Message Avatarium - The Fire I Long For

Track listing:

01. Voices
02. Rubicon
03. Lay Me Down
04. Porcelain Skull
05. Shake That Demon
06. Great Beyond
07. The Fire I Long For
08. Epitaph Of Heroes
09. Stars They Move

Jennie-Ann Smith - Vocals
Marcus Jidell - Guitar
Andreas "Habo" Johansson - Drums
Rickard Nilsson - Organ
Mats Rydström - Live Bass

Citation:
On November 22, doom metal wizards AVATARIUM return with their dark gospel to open another chapter of their hauntingly beautiful otherworld. Only two years after taking the fans by storm with "Hurricanes And Halos", which has been named "album of the month" by magazines worldwide, the Swedes announce the completion of their fourth full-length release. "The Fire I Long For" sees them return to their epic doom roots whilst paying their respects to rock legends like RAINBOW, LED ZEPPELIN and THE DOORS.

Founded in 2012 by Leif Edling of CANDLEMASS, AVATARIUM soon saw the arrival of Marcus Jidell (producer of CANDLEMASS) and Jennie-Ann Smith who brought an air of charisma with her soulful grace. By now, the band has become an entity of its own, and while Leif still contributed three songs for the new album, the band's current nucleus consists of Marcus and Jennie-Ann, who are accompanied on this record by organist Rickard Nilssonand new drummer Andreas "Habo" Johansson (THE DOOMSDAY KINGDOM). Together, this open-minded-yet-doom-laden collective draws elements of folk, jazz and psychedelic brilliance into a grandiose amalgamation that manages to maintain an almost pop-like elegance.

Recorded at Studio DeepWell in Stockholm, the album was produced by Marcus Jidell, mixed by Grammy Award winner Niklas Flyckt and mastered by Svante Forsbäck (RAMMSTEIN).

Today, the band unveils the first single off their new album, titled "Rubicon" with a new music video. Check it out below.

Smith comments on the track: "A point of no return, a line drawn in the sand, it's a dark gospel..."

Toujours la classe ce groupe et quelle voix!

21 Sep 2019 15:29
Profil Site Internet
Ce mec a floodé, je l'ai vu !

Répondre en citant le message

11 Mai 2021 6:38
Profil Site Internet
Répondre au sujet   [ 2 messages ]