Voir les messages sans réponses | Voir les sujets actifs Nous sommes le 28 Mar 2024 20:01

Répondre au sujet  [ 6 messages ] 
 Behemoth - I Loved You At Your Darkest 
Auteur Message
Ce mec a floodé, je l'ai vu !

Répondre en citant le message
Message Behemoth - I Loved You At Your Darkest

01. Solve
02. Wolves Ov Siberia
03. God = Dog
04. Ecclesia Diabolica Catholica
05. Bartzabel
06. If Crucifixion Was Not Enough...
07. Angelvs XIII
08. Sabbath Mater
09. Havohej Pantocrator
10. Rom 5:8
11. We Are The Next 1000 Years
12. Coagvla

Citation:
Polish extreme metallers BEHEMOTH will release their new album, "I Loved You At Your Darkest", on October 5 via Nuclear Blast. While it certainly seems an unlikely title for a black metal band, its origin might surprise fans even more than the words themselves. "It's a verse from the Bible," frontman Nergal reveals. "It's actually a quote from Jesus Christ himself. For BEHEMOTH to use it as the basis of our record, it's sacrilege to the extreme."

As a foretaste for what to expect on the new album, BEHEMOTH has released a video for the first single, "God = Dog", that can be viewed below. The clip was directed by BEHEMOTH's longtime visual collaborators Grupa 13.

Of course, BEHEMOTH is no stranger to blasphemy. Over the course of the last 27 years, they've pushed the boundaries of black metal and heresy alike. While anti-Christian sentiment might seem like stale bread where most metal bands are concerned, for BEHEMOTH such ideas represent a very real threat to their physical freedom. Time and again, the government of their native Poland has charged them with various "crimes" such as tearing up a bible onstage in 2007 and using the Polish coat of arms on a BEHEMOTH t-shirt in 2017. "Obviously, stuff like that can piss you off. But I think it's good to be pissed off," Nergal says with a laugh. "Anger can be a massive driving force, especially when you make extreme music. But politically and socially, Poland is a very disparate country. You can never feel totally safe here. That makes it easier for me to get inspiration. If I lived in Holland or Australia, I don't think I'd be doing what I do now. You can do or be anything you want there. I'm a huge fan of that kind of freedom, but I don't really have it here. Struggling with that on a daily basis makes me who I am, and fuels my passion for this music."

Nergal and his bandmates — Orion (bass) and Inferno (drums) — have channeled that passion into "I Loved You At Your Darkest". A crushing salvo of black metal majesty replete with hellish riffs, thundering drum cannonades and soaring liturgical choirs reminiscent of classic horror cinema, the album is also bejeweled with nimble-fingered rock guitar solos on songs like "God = Dog", "Ecclesia Diabolica Catholica" and "Sabbath Mater".

"I really wanted to redefine ourselves with this record," Nergal explains. "'I Loved You At Your Darkest' is a more dynamic record. It's extreme and radical on one hand, but it's also more rock-oriented than any other BEHEMOTH record."

05 Aoû 2018 21:44
Profil Site Internet
Long Distance Runner

Je n'avais pas attention qu'une 2ème vidéo est dispo depuis le 05 septembre, mais pas postée ici :

Sinon, BEHEMOTH vient de lancer en édition limitée des sachets de croquettes pour chiens, croquettes entièrement végétales, en forme de croix.

21 Sep 2018 13:38
Profil YIM

01 Oct 2018 15:49
Profil Site Internet
Long Distance Runner

Ah ah ah le commentaire du vendeur de la Fnac de Bayonne sur la page du CD sur le site Fnac :

"Tribute album to Aznavour

Si vous recherchez vraiment un album hommage à Aznavour, passez votre chemin. Mais si vous n'êtes pas tombés dans cette blague foireuse et recherchez du bon Behemoth sautez-dessus! Tout aussi puissant et inspiré que son prédécesseur, ILYAYD est la suite naturelle et réussie de The Satanist! A découvrir sans attendre!"

09 Oct 2018 18:17
Profil YIM
Long Distance Runner

Nouvelle vidéo postée aujourd'hui : "Sabbath Mater" :

24 Juil 2019 15:55
Profil YIM

Citation:
BEHEMOTH sortira son nouvel EP, intitulé A Forest, ce 29 mai 2020 via New Aeon Musick.

Il succède à l’album I Loved You At Your Darkest dont il est la continuation. Niklas Kvarforth (SHINING) a participé au morceau éponyme qui est une reprise d’un morceau de The Cure. L’artwork, les photos et illustrations ont été réalisées par Bartek Rogalewicz. Les portraits sont l’œuvre de Tomasz Łączyński.

10 Juin 2021 7:25
Profil Site Internet
Répondre au sujet   [ 6 messages ]