Voir les messages sans réponses | Voir les sujets actifs Nous sommes le 28 Mar 2024 15:44

Répondre au sujet  [ 5 messages ] 
 Lizzy Borden - My Midnight Things 
Auteur Message
Ce mec a floodé, je l'ai vu !

Répondre en citant le message
Message Lizzy Borden - My Midnight Things

Citation:
For decades, Lizzy Borden has been one of theatrical rock's top frontmen. And on June 15, Borden will issue his first album in 11 years, "My Midnight Things", via Metal Blade Records. With the hard-and-heavy tracks of the album opening title cut "Obsessed With You" and "The Scar Across My Heart", the extended layoff between albums has not dulled his desire to rock and shock. "Although we have stayed busy touring all over the world, I missed being a recording artist. I look at the new album as a new beginning, I pushed the restart button on my career," Borden comments.

Having signed a new contract with Metal Blade on the strength of three demo tracks, Borden opted to produce "My Midnight Things" himself, with Joey Scott as co-producer. (Joey also handled all the drumming duties.) "I knew what I was going for and had doubts that I could find a producer who would understand that," Borden explains. "My approach is very different than what is happening in today's current sound."

"My Midnight Things" was mixed by Greg Fidelman (METALLICA, BLACK SABBATH, ADELE, U2) and mastered by Tom Baker (DAVID BOWIE, ROB ZOMBIE, MARILYN MANSON, TOM PETTY).

Borden is planning on hitting the road shortly. "I've already started working on the 'My Midnight Things' show, and I really can't wait to play these songs live," he says. "There are so many talented players out there in the world, I know I will find the right musicians to be on stage with me in my touring band in the new show. And just based on what is being talked about so far, it will be the best show I've ever done. I really do feel a new excitement that I have not felt in years. The best is yet to come."

"My Midnight Things" track listing

01. My Midnight Things
02. Obsessed With You
03. Long May They Haunt Us
04. The Scar Across My Heart
05. A Stranger To Love
06. The Perfect Poison
07. Run Away With Me
08. Our Love Is God
09. My Midnight Things (Reprise)
10. We Belong To The Shadows

The album can be pre-ordered at metalblade.com/lizzyborden, where the record is available in the following formats:

* limited first-edition digipak-CD (includes bonus tracks)
* jewelcase CD
* 180-gram black vinyl
* clear pacific blue marbled vinyl (EU exclusive - limited to 300 copies)
* clear burgundy marbled vinyl (EU exclusive - limited to 200 copies)
* olive/black marbled vinyl (U.S. exclusive - limited to 300 copies)
* opaque cool gray marbled vinyl (US exclusive - limited to 200 copies)
* exclusive bundles with a shirt, plus digital options are also available!

19 Avr 2018 8:15
Profil Site Internet
Long Distance Runner

Il a une très bonne critique dans le dernier METALLIAN.

Je suis en train de l'écouter sur Deezer, j'aime beaucoup aussi :)

15 Juin 2018 11:24
Profil YIM
Long Distance Runner

Je viens de poster dans le topic "Playlist", donc j'adore, je confirme l'impression que j'ai eue lors de ma 1ère écoute de vendredi dernier. Je mettrais 4,5/5.

Je mets les autres vidéos dispos :

18 Juin 2018 8:07
Profil YIM
Skeleton In The Forum

Sinon, pas de quoi s'exciter. L'album est quand même assez light, d'ailleurs c'est marrant il prend vraiment des allures de Virgin Steele parfois, le chant plus soft et les claviers y sont pour beaucoup. Les albums des 80's, même s'ils manquaient tout autant de personnalité, c'était quand même autre chose !

Et le titre "Our Love Is God", il a vraiment pêté un cable lol

18 Juin 2018 11:14
Profil Site Internet
Ce mec a floodé, je l'ai vu !

Citation:
Le groupe de heavy metal américain LIZZY BORDEN a dévoilé un nouveau single, avec le clip vidéo de la nouvelle chanson « Death Of Me », hier 24 août 2023 via Metal Blade Records.

Le nouveau single a été enregistré, produit, mixé et masterisé par Kane Churko. Il s’agit du premier single depuis l’album My Midnight Things sorti en 2018.

24 Aoû 2023 16:33
Profil Site Internet
Répondre au sujet   [ 5 messages ]