Voir les messages sans réponses | Voir les sujets actifs Nous sommes le 28 Mar 2024 15:25

Répondre au sujet  [ 1 message ] 
 The Sword - Used Future 
Auteur Message
Ce mec a floodé, je l'ai vu !

Répondre en citant le message
Message The Sword - Used Future

Citation:
"Used Future", the new video from Austin, Texas metal luminaries THE SWORD, can be seen below. The clip was created by videogame makers Rooster Teeth in the spirit of old Nintendo games.

"Used Future" is the title track of THE SWORD's sixth studio album, which is being released today (Friday, March 23). The disc was recorded in Portland, Oregon with producer Tucker Martine (MY MORNING JACKET, THE DECEMBERISTS, FIRST AID KIT).

In an interview with Billboard, THE SWORD lead singer and guitarist J.D. Cronise revealed the band's sound has evolved away from doom metal and now incorporates elements of LED ZEPPELIN, THIN LIZZY and BLACKFOOT.

"We have to do something that we find interesting and enjoyable," Cronise said. "And, for me, the same old thing all the time just gets boring after a while. Our tastes have changed and evolved and matured over the years, and to me, everything we've done feels totally natural.'

He added: "I think what's weird is people's reactions of not really knowing what to make of [the new sound]. Which, in a way, I get, because it's just not a thing that's done very commonly these days. But, for me, I can't imagine it having gone any other way."

THE SWORD's live album "Greetings From..." , was released last May via Razor & Tie. The band recorded all of the shows on its fall 2016 tour with OPETH and chose nine songs to make up the track listing on the disc.

24 Mar 2018 11:27
Profil Site Internet
Répondre au sujet   [ 1 message ]