Voir les messages sans réponses | Voir les sujets actifs Nous sommes le 28 Mar 2024 22:51

Répondre au sujet  [ 4 messages ] 
 Lordi - Sexorcism 
Auteur Message
Ce mec a floodé, je l'ai vu !

Répondre en citant le message
Message Lordi - Sexorcism
Pochette de l'année :D

Citation:
You asked for it: The terror is unleashed!

Brand new studio album ”SEXORCISM” is coming your way on May 25th.
It is quite possibly the most controversial LORDI album yet.

The heavy metal Monsters are here! Are you ready for it?

08 Mar 2018 13:49
Profil Site Internet

13 Avr 2018 16:23
Profil Site Internet

04 Mai 2018 18:55
Profil Site Internet

Citation:
Finnish heavy metal monsters LORDI will release their new DVD, "Recordead Live - Sextourcism In Z7", on DVD, vinyl and digipack on July 26 via AFM Records.

Besides the live cut of the show in Pratteln, Switzerland, recorded during LORDI's latest "Sextourcism" tour, the DVD provides a lot of bonus material, including some real rarities.

The live show itself has a playing time of two hours. "We just cut a little bit of my stupid announcements on stage," said Mr. Lordi about the impressive duration. "Apart from that, everything that happened this evening ended up on this DVD."

The choice of the Z7 is a matter of duration as well: There is no club that hosted LORDI as often as this one located next to the German border and for that reason, the club became something like a second home to the Finns over the years.

Though there are some live records of LORDI, "Recordead Live - Sextourcism In Z7" is the first official live DVD of the band, checked by the musicians, and was a plan that LORDI had been pursuing for years and finally put into practice during the "Sextourcism" tour. Mr. Lordi states: "I am very happy that we waited until the 'Sextourcism' tour, because we look amazing, the stage looks amazing and everything was perfect to create a stunning DVD."

The bonus material is stunning as well: Alongside a tour diary with LORDI, the DVD provides all of the official video clips the band ever made. Among them a real rarity, the very first official music video for "Inferno", which was made 1994 and was Mr. Lordi's final dissertation at the film academy. Besides production, location and the camera settings, Mr. Lordi was also responsible for writing, directing and editing the video and for costumes and the masks.

"That was the historical moment that the masks and costumes became an essential part of the band," he remembers. "Since it was my final dissertation, everyone was dressed up except me. When I saw the clip for the first time, I was, like, 'Fuck, everybody looks way cooler than I do.' It was supposed to be the other way around. That was the moment, I decided, to create the most elaborate costume for myself."

12 Juin 2019 9:22
Profil Site Internet
Répondre au sujet   [ 4 messages ]