Voir les messages sans réponses | Voir les sujets actifs Nous sommes le 28 Mar 2024 18:02

Répondre au sujet  [ 7 messages ] 
 Kamelot - The Shadow Theory 
Auteur Message
Ce mec a floodé, je l'ai vu !

Répondre en citant le message
Message Kamelot - The Shadow Theory

Citation:
KAMELOT has set "The Shadow Theory" as the title of its new album, due this spring via Napalm Records. The follow-up to 2015's "Haven" features all the signature elements of KAMELOT and also sees the band step out to add new and industrial elements along while combining amazing emotions that harken to the band's earlier days. The group's epic new music is chock full of symbolism relating to how the band feels about the world and the current state of civilization.

"The Shadow Theory" was recorded in Wolfsburg, Germany with producer Sascha Paeth.

KAMELOT guitarist Thomas Youngblood told Rock Overdose that the band's new material was harkening "back to the 'Ghost Opera' days a bit with 'Haven' elements."

Following the release of "The Shadow Theory", KAMELOT will embark on a massive world tour, starting in North America during April/May 2018, followed by European shows in the summer. The band will return to Europe in September/October 2018 for its biggest headlining tour to date.

The very first show of KAMELOT's fall 2018 European tour will take place on September 14 at 013 in Tilburg, The Netherlands.

Say the band: "Tilburg! KAMELOT returns to the Poppodium 013 to support their new album and to commemorate their very special relationship with the Dutch fans! There have been 10+ sold-out KAMELOT concerts there over the past few years. To thank you for your support, we are very pleased to announce we will be shooting this show as part of the band's long-awaited DVD! Don't miss this very special event!!"

20 Jan 2018 9:30
Profil Site Internet

Citation:
KAMELOT will release its new album, "The Shadow Theory", on April 6 via Napalm Records. The follow-up to 2015's "Haven" features all the signature elements of KAMELOT and also sees the band step out to add new and industrial elements along while combining amazing emotions that harken to the band's earlier days. The group's epic new music is chock full of symbolism relating to how the band feels about the world and the current state of civilization.

KAMELOT founder and guitarist Thomas Youngblood states: "'The Shadow Theory' album is a psychological journey through the complexity of the human mind. We are subjected to stimuli constantly through media, technology, social experiments and AI. Can we still be social creatures in the near future? 'The Shadow Theory' is an album that is mixing many worlds, giving the listener an ecape within our own realities. This album was written and recorded over the entire year and we are really proud of the song elements and diversity on 'The Shadow Theory'."

The first teaser for "The Shadow Theory" is available below.

"The Shadow Theory" was helmed by acclaimed music producer Sascha Paeth and mastered by Jacob Hansen. Guests on the album include Lauren Hart (ONCE HUMAN), Jennifer Haben (BEYOND THE BLACK) and Sascha Paeth. The amazing cover and artwork was created by Stefan Heilemann.

"The Shadow Theory" track listing:

01. The Mission
02. Phantom Divine (Shadow Empire)
03. RavenLight
04. Amnesiac
05. Burns To Embrace
06. In Twilight Hours
07. Kevlar Skin
08. Static
09. MindFall Remedy
10. Stories Unheard
11. Vespertine (My Crimson Bride)
12. The Proud and The Broken
13. Ministrium (Shadow Key)

A 2-CD edition is available with the digipak version and the following additional tracks:

01. Phantom Divine (Shadow Empire) (Instrumental version)
02. RavenLight (Instrumental version)
03. Amnesiac (Instrumental version)
04. Burns To Embrace (Instrumental version)
05. Kevlar Skin (Instrumental version)
06. The Proud And The Broken (Instrumental version)
07. The Last Day Of Sunlight (bonus)

26 Jan 2018 7:13
Profil Site Internet

Citation:
KAMELOT has parted ways with longtime drummer Casey Grillo and has replaced him with Johan "Jo" Nunez.

Prior to the recording of KAMELOT's upcoming album, "The Shadow Theory", Casey informed the band that he had made the difficult decision to pursue other music and touring opportunities, in addition to the desire to focus more time on his drumhead company.

"Casey has been my friend and colleague for nearly 20 years," said KAMELOT guitarist Thomas Youngblood. "We have seen and done a lot together both in and outside of KAMELOT. As his friends, the band and I respect his decision. I'm sure that we will all still be hanging out together when we have down time."

In a statement announcing his departure, Casey said: "First and foremost, I would like to thank all of the KAMELOT fans around the world for your support during my time with the band. It has afforded me the opportunity to travel the globe, meet the most amazing people, experience so many cultures, and to share some of the most memorable experiences of my life. Between the various other musical endeavors I am involved with, along with my rapidly growing business, DrumStatic.com, it really just became evident it was time for me to explore and focus on these new opportunities without compromising the exclusivity KAMELOT needs and deserves.

06 Fév 2018 6:43
Profil Site Internet

02 Mar 2018 19:44
Profil Site Internet

31 Mar 2018 1:49
Profil Site Internet

03 Juin 2020 19:33
Profil Site Internet
Long Distance Runner

Ils ont énormément perdu avec le départ de Khan.
Ils ont pris l'option "défensive" en prenant Karevik et ça s'entend sur cet extrait. Du sous Kamelot version Khan.

Je les avais lors de leur tournée avec Lione et Karevik au chant. J'avais trouvé Lione au chant meilleur. Au moins il ne singe que lui même.

Trust - Promesse Osée

03 Juin 2020 20:21
Répondre au sujet   [ 7 messages ]