Voir les messages sans réponses | Voir les sujets actifs Nous sommes le 28 Mar 2024 12:54

Répondre au sujet  [ 16 messages ] 
 Def Leppard - Def Leppard 
Auteur Message
Ce mec a floodé, je l'ai vu !

Répondre en citant le message
Message Def Leppard - Def Leppard
Malgré les doutes, Campbell ne pensait même pas que le groupe proposerait un nouvel album, et une baisse de popularité, Def Leppard va remettre ça 6 ans après un album honorable

Citation:
DEF LEPPARD guitarist Phil Collen tells Artisan News that the band will enter the studio on February 1 to begin work on the follow-up to 2008's "Songs From The Sparkle Lounge".

"I saw Joe [Elliott, vocals], Vivian [Campbell, guitar] and Rick [Allen, drums] on Rick's birthday out here on November 1," he said (see video below). "And we were discussing and we were all excited and buzzing about new material. I can't even remember the last time we were like that about that stuff. 'Cause it's been a long time since we've had new recordings out, so it's like a brand new band; you have all these ideas and we're just gonna get together and bash it out."

In a recent interview with Rolling Stone, Collen revealed that the band has plans to record both an EP and full-length album. He explained: "An album would obviously take too long, so we're gonna do about four or five songs, get those out and then [later in the] year have an album come out, so it'll be an EP and an album."

05 Jan 2014 16:59
Profil Site Internet

En attendant Slang ressort en édition deluxe et je dis chouette pour cet album sympathique

CD / Digital Edition

Disc 1

01. Truth?
02. Turn To Dust
03. Slang
04. All I Want Is Everything
05. Work It Out
06. Breathe A Sigh
07. Deliver Me
08. Gift Of Flesh
09. Blood Runs Cold
10. Where Does Love Go When It Dies
11. Pearl Of Euphoria
12. Move With Me Slowly
13. Truth? (Original Version)
14. Burn Out
15. Worlds Collide
16. Can't Keep Away From The Flame

Disc 2

01. Turn To Dust (1st Draft)
02. Raise Your Love
03. All I Want Is Everything (1st Draft)
04. Work It Out (1st Draft)
05. Breathe A Sigh (Rough Mix)
06. Deliver Me (Rough Mix)
07. Black Train
08. Blood Runs Cold (Rough Mix)
09. Where Does Love Go When It Dies (1st Draft)
10. Pearl Of Euphoria (Rough Mix)
11. All On Your Touch (2012 Revisit)
12. Anger Me (Deliver Me -1st Draft)
13. Move On Up (Viv Demo)
14. Gift Of Flesh (Phil Vocal)

Citation:
DEF LEPPARD will release a Deluxe Edition of its 1996 classic album "Slang" across multiple formats through its own Bludgeon Riffola label on February 10.

The "Slang" reissue will be available in three formats: a CD Deluxe Edition and Digital Edition containing the original 11 album tracks remastered and original rare bonus tracks made up of demos, alternate versions and mixes with a series of new songs recorded during the time the band was creating "Slang". Most of these additional bonus tracks have never been released. A special iTunes Digital Edition will have everything from the Digital Edition, plus a further set of additional bonus tracks. A Double Vinyl Deluxe Edition will also be available and will feature the original album, and its own set of exclusive songs.
The band will release a special "Slang Video Collection" the same day (February 11) exclusively on iTunes that will feature videos from singles "Slang", "Work It Out" and "All I've Ever Wanted".

"Slang" was first released in May 1996 and is considered the band's most underrated album. At the time of its release, the music industry was at the height of the '90s grunge scene and DEF LEPPARD with bands like NIRVANA, STONE TEMPLE PILOTS and PEARL JAM were dominating the airwaves. Despite this musical shift, "Slang" charted on the Top Five U.K. official chart and the Top 15 in the U.S. on The Billboard 200 chart. The album was also voted in the Top Ten Albums Of 1996 by the U.K.'s prestigious Q magazine.

As a testament to DEF LEPPARD's music transcending through time, "Slang" was recognized for its musical departure from the band's signature sound. The collection incorporated new sonic elements that gave the album a slightly darker introspective mood than their previous releases. As guitarist Phil Collen stated in an interview with Metal Hammer: "We've all got personal things that have happened during the recording of 'Slang', and we've just ploughed on and some of it has come out on the record."

23 Jan 2014 7:04
Profil Site Internet

Un guitariste a été recruté en attendant que Campbell revienne

Citation:
DEF LEPPARD has tapped TRIXTER guitarist Steve Brown to fill in for Vivian Campbell while Vivian is undergoing stem-cell treatment in his continuing battle with Hodgkin's lymphoma.

Brown will make his live debut with DEF LEPPARD at the pre-game show at the first of this year's three NFL International Series games on Sunday, September 28, when the Oakland Raiders host the Miami Dolphins. He will also perform with DEF LEPPARD in Santa Ynez, Rancho Mirage and Temecula in late October and early November.

Campbell — who before joining DEF LEPPARD in 1992 was well known for his work with DIO and WHITESNAKE — went public with his Hodgkin's lymphoma diagnosis last summer, but announced in November that he was in remission.

The term "remission" means that the symptoms of the cancer have either been eliminated or reduced. When the tumor is completely gone, doctors call it "complete remission."

However, Campbell revealed earlier in the year that the cancer had returned and he was battling the disease with a new high-tech chemo treatment.

In a message to fans on DEF LEPPARD's official web site, Campbell wrote: "While I can't say that I'm looking forward to the process ahead, I'm very much looking forward to what I feel will be a most successful outcome.

"Next year will be very busy for DEF LEPPARD with a new album and a world tour, and frankly, I don't think they would sound as loud without me, so I have no intention of letting the team down!"

28 Sep 2014 21:59
Profil Site Internet

Citation:
Selon Phil Collen de DEF LEPPARD, le prochain album du groupe sera "la meilleure chose depuis Hysteria", et sortira en octobre prochain. Le groupe a enregistré les chœurs et met les touches finales à ce projet. L'enregistrement de cet album s'est finalement fait en trois étapes. Au départ, un single, puis un EP, pour aboutir à 12 puis 14 chansons avec de grosses guitares rock enregistrées en live avec tout le groupe et du travail de composition en studio.
"Tout s'est fait dans une ambiance relax, sans aucune pression de qui que ce soit ! Il n'y a rien d'expérimental dans ce nouvel album. Nous avons laissé les choses s'exprimer simplement.".

13 Juil 2015 17:09
Profil Site Internet
Long Distance Runner

Je hais Dream Theater!!!

14 Juil 2015 7:21

01. Let's Go, 02. Dangerous, 03. Man Enough, 04. We Belong, 05. Invincible, 06. Sea Of Love, 07. Energized, 08. All Time High, 09. Battle Of My Own, 10. Broke 'N' Brokenhearted, 11. Forever Young, 12. Last Dance, 13. Wings Of An Angel, 14. Blind Faith

15 Sep 2015 8:39
Profil Site Internet

Et c'est du bon

16 Sep 2015 5:56
Profil Site Internet
Long Distance Runner

Ouais ça ressemble a du adrenalize avec le riff de "pour some sugar on me", quoi...

Je hais Dream Theater!!!

16 Sep 2015 7:20
Skeleton In The Forum

16 Sep 2015 15:41

17 Oct 2015 10:21
Profil Site Internet
Prêtre de Judas

Pas trouvé "Let's Go" bon, une resucée de ce qu'à déjà fait le groupe (auto-plagiat), avec un refrain un peu beaucoup facile "Let's GoGo...".
Je crois que je vais passer mon chemin (bon je vais quand même l'écouter histoire d'être sûr ^^).

19 Oct 2015 10:07
Profil Site Internet

04 Déc 2016 12:20
Profil Site Internet
Long Distance Runner

Ces 3 titres me semble plus intérêssant que tout ceux d'Adrenalize. Je jetterais une oreille ou deux sur ce nouvel album car depuis Hysteria j'ai rien acheté du groupe (à part Adrenalize que j'ai revendu)

05 Déc 2016 10:17
Skeleton In The Forum

Bof, pas plus que convaincu que ça, ça reste assez soupesque et c'est bien trop dans la continuité d'Adrenalize. De toute façon, ce groupe est mort avec Steve Clark.

05 Déc 2016 19:14
Profil Site Internet
Long Distance Runner

Vidéo très marrante avec Joe ELLIOTT postée hier, en fait pour faire la promo de DEF LEPPARD, et notamment pour dire que tout le catalogue de DEF LEPPARD est disponible en téléchargement légal et en streaming :

05 Avr 2018 9:22
Profil YIM

30 Jan 2020 14:35
Profil Site Internet
Répondre au sujet   [ 16 messages ]