Voir les messages sans réponses | Voir les sujets actifs Nous sommes le 28 Mar 2024 21:42

Répondre au sujet  [ 4 messages ] 
 Kataklysm - Meditations 
Auteur Message
Ce mec a floodé, je l'ai vu !

Répondre en citant le message
Message Kataklysm - Meditations
Citation:
Montreal, Quebec, Canada-based extremists KATAKLYSM have signed a new worldwide deal with Nuclear Blast. The band's new album, "Meditations", will be released in April 2018.

A trailer for the disc can be seen below.

"It's hard to believe so many years have passed," comments KATAKLYSM frontman Maurizio Iacono. "It all feels like yesterday we released our first album, 'Sorcery'. Today, we stand here as a humbled band with lots to be thankful for, one of those deserving of our gratitude is our label Nuclear Blast and the people who work there. They have always stood behind KATAKLYSM from the day they discovered us as teenagers. Fast forward 25 years to their current staff, who are just discovering us. We now re-sign with our home label for the fifth time and stand on top of our game together.

"There is no better way to celebrate this moment but by releasing a new album. We have secretly been preparing and working throughout the entire year — similar to the way we wrote our classics 'In The Arms Of Devastation', 'Shadows & Dust' and 'Serenity In Fire' — using the best technology available: a rehearsal room, garages and our basements. Just like we did when we first started, four guys with a passion for metal, instruments and no outside world to influence us — only now with way more experience. We believe we created one of our strongest and most honest album to date. You will be the judge in 2018 like it should be. Our words don't matter but know this, we are coming out guns blazing in 2018!"

Nuclear Blast owner Markus Staiger adds: "Honored that my Canadian hyper-blasters have re-signed with us after 25 years and for the fifth time! It is overwhelming to have such a long and healthy relationship with a band that has remained in top form and is in its best shape ever! So let's go for the next 25 years. Thanks my friends!"

Nuclear Blast America's general manager Gerardo Martinez comments: "I first met Maurizio and the boys back in 1995 when they were on their first North American tour with INCANTATION. I had heard the band on the '5 Years Of Nuclear Blast' compilation 25 years ago… little did I know that they were going to be one of the longest standing bands at the label. Here we are, it's been 15 years working with them and proud to have the band still flying the death metal flag. Here's to at least 15 years more!"

Formed in 1992, KATAKLYSM recently became the first Canadian metal band to ever play South Africa.

07 Nov 2017 7:08
Profil Site Internet
Ce mec a floodé, je l'ai vu !

Répondre en citant le message

01. Guillotine
02. Outsider
03. The Last Breath I'll Take Is Yours
04. Narcissist
05. Born To Kill And Destined To Die
06. In Limbic Resonance
07. And Then I Saw Blood
08. What Doesn't Break Doesn't Heal