Voir les messages sans réponses | Voir les sujets actifs Nous sommes le 28 Mar 2024 11:48

Répondre au sujet  [ 2 messages ] 
 Almanac - Kingslayer 
Auteur Message
Ce mec a floodé, je l'ai vu !

Répondre en citant le message
Message Almanac - Kingslayer

Citation:
ALMANAC, the band featuring former RAGE guitarist Victor Smolski, will release its sophomore album, "Kingslayer", on November 3 via Nuclear Blast. The disc was recorded at HeyDay Studios in Wuppertal, Germany and once again features cover artwork by Hungarian artist Gyula Havancsák (ACCEPT, DESTRUCTION).

ALMANAC stands for a new dimension of symphonic power metal, featuring three singers Jeannette Marchewka (LINGUA MORTIS ORCHESTRA), Andy B. Franck (BRAINSTORM) and David Readman (PINK CREAM 69).

In March 2016, ALMANAC unleashed its acclaimed debut album, "Tsar", followed by a European tour along with ORDEN OGAN, as well as a European headlining tour earlier this year.

"Our second strike is complete," says Smolski. "'Kingslayer' is the logical follow-up to 'Tsar', just more compact, heavier and faster. The experience now under our belts gained from our many live experiences, including the two tours and festivals, has been fully implemented in the studio. The band have grown closer and stronger, you can feel this unified energy within the new tracks. We took a lot of time and gave our very best. 'Kingslayer' is a crafted metal album with a lively power sound!".

29 Juil 2017 0:51
Profil Site Internet
Ce mec a floodé, je l'ai vu !

Répondre en citant le message
Tiens du changement, Almanac n'a plus qu'un chanteur, Patrick Sühl

Citation:
Almanac have officially introduced the new singer Patrick Sühl to the band. They also welcome Marc Dzierzon as the drummer. Before becoming Almanac's new singer, Patrick Sühl performed in the band Gun Barrel and several cover bands playing the music of bands like Judas Priest, Whitesnake and Deep Purple. According to Victor Smolski, Patrick's remarkable vocal range makes a second male singer superfluous from now on.

Victor says: "I'm happy to introduce Patrick Sühl to you as our new band member! Unfortunately, due to scheduling conflicts David is not able to join us on our upcoming tour dates. As an Almanac fan right from the beginning Patrick now takes over all male voices with his metal-power. Also on our last European Tour I invited Marc Dzierzon on drums. His modern metal style of playing drums kicks ass! I'm looking forward to our Festival Tour in August/September!"

New singer Patrick adds: "When Victor called me I didn't have to think for one minute. Do I want to sing in a band with such incredible compositions and musicianship?! Well, of course! Tsar and Kingslayer had their fair amount of airtime in my car's stereo and I'm very much looking forward to touring and creating more extraordinary music with this band. See you guys on the road!"

Mouais ça sent la lose je trouve :D

26 Aoû 2018 22:35
Profil Site Internet
Répondre au sujet   [ 2 messages ]