Voir les messages sans réponses | Voir les sujets actifs Nous sommes le 29 Mar 2024 9:21

Répondre au sujet  [ 5 messages ] 
 Samael - Hegemony 
Auteur Message
Ce mec a floodé, je l'ai vu !

Répondre en citant le message
Message Samael - Hegemony

Citation:
After playing a very special live set at Inferno and Metalmania festivals earlier in spring, Swiss black metal pioneers SAMAEL are now ready to reveal a first glimpse into their upcoming album that will crown their thirtieth anniversary later this year.

The band already played the brand new track "Angel of Wrath" live at the above mentioned festivals, and the response from fans and devotees in front of the stage was amazing! Now SAMAEL is ready to release the first song from their new album to the rest of the world. Check out the official lyric video for the track below.

Founded in 1987 as an old-school black metal act that was influenced by the likes of BATHORY, fellow countrymen CELTIC FROST and VENOM, the brothers Vorph and Xy later developed the band's style further towards a more industrial dark metal sound that found its previous high peak in those legendary albums such as "Passage" and "Eternal".

SAMAEL's new album "Hegemony" will be released on October 13 via Napalm Records.

SAMAEL is:

Vorph: Guitar, Vocals
Xy: Keyboards and Programming
Makro: Bass

23 Juin 2017 16:55
Profil Site Internet
Ce mec a floodé, je l'ai vu !

18 Aoû 2017 12:37
Profil Site Internet
Skeleton In The Forum

19 Sep 2017 20:40
Long Distance Runner

Album plutôt réussi. Pas de révolution, c'est la suite logique de Lux Mundi, la coloration change quelque peu mais rien de bien fou.

On est loin d'Eternal (ma référence) mais on a là un album efficace. Ils auront quand même du mal à conquérir de nouveaux fans avec cet album...

Trust - Promesse Osée

13 Nov 2017 0:08
Long Distance Runner

Le guitariste MAK quitte le groupe, il est remplacé par le bassiste DROP. SAMAEL annoncera bientôt le nom du nouveau bassiste.

Voici le communiqué posté sur facebook :

"Mak is leaving S A M A E L. The band regrets this, but accepts his decision and we wish him all the best for his future endeavors. From now on Drop will take over the guitar duties in S A M A E L and a new bass player will be announced shortly.

Here is a statement from Mak :

"As some of you might know I've spent the last 16 years playing guitar for Samaël.

During those years I had the chance to meet lots of lovely people/fans, which in some cases turned into friendships, and so this statement goes to all of you.

I've always been a fan of Passage, Rebellion, Ceremony of opposites and when I received a phone call in 2002 from Samaël asking me if I'd like to join the band, it felt like an honor and also a chance to make a living out of music.

All together we’ve shared a great amount of good times and I'd like to thank everyone of you for making these moments real.

Samaël is Vorph and Xy’s story and I've been mostly a live interpreter for their music, and I'd like to thank them too for offering me this opportunity.

Now it is time for me do something different and so I am leaving Samaël.

Vorph, Xy, Drop and all of the outstanding crew members I've worked with during those years are like family to me and so it shall remain.

Thanks again to all of you for making these past years such an awesome journey with Samaēl!" "

26 Avr 2018 10:10
Profil YIM
Répondre au sujet   [ 5 messages ]