Voir les messages sans réponses | Voir les sujets actifs Nous sommes le 28 Mar 2024 17:08

Répondre au sujet  [ 66 messages ]  Aller à la page 1, 2, 3, 4  Suivante
 Blaze Bayley - Infinite Entanglement II - Endure and Survive 
Auteur Message
Ce mec a floodé, je l'ai vu !

Répondre en citant le message
Message Blaze Bayley - Infinite Entanglement II - Endure and Survive
Il est en cours d'écriture

Citation:
After touring the world for many years and making many highly acclaimed albums, British heavy metal vocalist Blaze Bayley (IRON MAIDEN, WOLFSBANE) has started to create his eighth, and he hopes, his greatest ever studio album. For the first time he wants to offer his fans an insight into the creative part of this process.

Writing this project started in March 2015. It is an album based on a science fiction story that Blaze is writing. He is still in the early stages of putting together the huge concept for this studio effort, so he felt it would be a right time to give his fans the opportunity to get involved.

When pre-orders start on September 1, fans will have the opportunity to opt in on an exclusive membership. As members, they will receive exclusive items and monthly e-mail updates on the new album. These monthly updates will contain information on the development of the artwork, the album and songtitles, videos of writing and recording sessions and rehearsals, and interviews with the musicians involved. When the album is released in March 2016, the members will also receive a printed magazine and a "making-of" DVD. These items will be created by Blaze for the exclusive members to celebrate the journey he has taken with them. Blaze will also give those fans a chance to talk with him during this process. For a few hours each month, he will be available for personal calls with the members to discuss the progress of the album and any other questions those fans may have. Some lucky fans will even have their voices on the album! Fans that are ultimate members will be able to take part in an exclusive competition. The winners' voices will be a part of the dream song on the album.

Even though Blaze Bayley has always strived to keep his fans as involved and informed as possible, he is now taking it to a whole new level.

"I've always had a strong interest in science and cosmology and A.I. and those subjects have featured in a lot of my songs on past albums," he said. "Now I'm taking this to the next level by having a complete concept album set 100 years into the future. This is a story that follows on from the ideas and songs I had on my first two solo albums, 'Silicon Messiah' and 'Tenth Dimension'.

"I'm really excited about being able to have some of my fans involved so much at this stage of the process.

"There are always struggles, great moments, little bits of magic and some kind of crisis that happens during the process of making every one of my albums so far. I'm sure this one will be no different.

"I can't wait to share these moments with the fans.

"I want to say a massive thank you to all my fans. Your support has made it possible for me to be independent and to continue making music. Now I will attempt make the best record I have ever made."

More details on the pre-order packages can be found on the web site http://www.blazebayley.net and. The pre-orders for the new album start on September 1 at 8 p.m. U.K. time.

28 Aoû 2015 12:11
Profil Site Internet
Skeleton In The Forum

bonne nouvelle ça ! Il y avait un petit moment qu'on l'avait pas vu le père Blaze ! ;)

29 Aoû 2015 11:18
Long Distance Runner

Il était en dépression, un truc comme ça. Je suis en contact sur facebook avec son ex-batteur, il a régulièrement des nouvelles de Blaze, et à moment donné, il postait des articles qui disaient que Blaze ne se sentait pas bien "mentalement".

29 Aoû 2015 14:16
Profil YIM
Long Distance Runner

Faut espérer qu'il soit meilleur que le précédent.
Vu la thématique, il semble bien parti, il est doué sur ces sujets.

Trust - Promesse Osée

31 Aoû 2015 22:55
Long Distance Runner

Allez hop, acheté. J'ai même pris l'édition collector.

Trust - Promesse Osée

06 Sep 2015 22:47

06 Sep 2015 22:53
Profil Site Internet
Long Distance Runner

Non l'autre, celle à 50 €. C'est déjà pas mal.

Trust - Promesse Osée

06 Sep 2015 23:25

Ouais je vais me pencher aussi dessus je pense!

06 Sep 2015 23:31
Profil Site Internet

British heavy metal vocalist Blaze Bayley (IRON MAIDEN, WOLFSBANE) has set "Infinite Entanglement" as the title of his eighth solo album, tentatively due in March 2016. Speaking to Rock-Radio UK last month, Bayley stated about the upcoming effort (hear audio below): "It's a concept album. My first solo album was influenced by science fiction and a lot of my favorite books and also things that are happening in science fiction and artificial intelligence — with 'Silicon Messiah'; that was my first one. And then I did a full concept album with my second solo album called 'Tenth Dimension'. This follows on, really, from both of those albums, some of the ideas that I had back then, as well as some of the things that are happening in quantum physics; I've become more interested in that. So, using that, really, it's a story about someone who doesn't know if they're human. And I'm writing a book, and the album is based on the things that happen in the book."

He added: "All the fans that I've spoke to and told them about the concept and the idea, they all seem really into it. So I'm very excited."

14 Déc 2015 8:02
Profil Site Internet

:fete:

24 Déc 2015 18:44
Profil Site Internet
Heavy Metal Lawyer

C'est toujours du metal bourrin de seconde zone, musicalement ?
Ce que je regrette le Blaze de ses deux premiers albums, c'était si bon ce mélange de gros metal moderne avec les mélodies Maideniennes.

27 Déc 2015 13:41

King Of Metal était médiocre faut avouer, le son surtout, par contre je te conseille de tenter le disque qu'il a fait avec Wolfsbane à la même époque, ils ont réussi à retrouver le son et l'énergie de leurs débuts!

27 Déc 2015 13:49
Profil Site Internet
Skeleton In The Forum

Faut avouer qu'il n'a jamais retrouvé le niveau des deux premiers albums. Ces derniers avaient vraiment tout pour eux : modernité, mélodies, super prod, compos inspirées etc...

Les derniers albums sont dans la même lignée, mais en moins bons. Seul Blood & Beliefs est dans cette veine bourrine assez pénible.

Cela dit le King Of Metal je le trouve sympathique, je ne vois pas trop en quoi il serait moins bon que les deux d'avant, même si le côté artisanal ressort encore plus.

27 Déc 2015 14:40
Profil Site Internet
Long Distance Runner

J'ai très peu suivi sa carrière solo. Ce que j'ai écouté ne m'a pas laissé un souvenir impérissable... J'aime bien la pochette au dessus.

Je hais Dream Theater!!!

27 Déc 2015 14:45

J'adore les deux premiers également, mais je suis surtout fan absolu de Blood & Belief, il dévoile toute son âme et son cœur dedans, d’où le côté un peu noir qui a pu faire peur mais il a de scarés grands titres!

Après c'est en dent de scie, sa vie personnelle a été merdique et il semblait perdu, j'aime quand même encore assez Man Would Not to Die et Promise And Terror est très valable, il n'y a vraiment que le dernier qui pêche par un côté artisanal trop présent et un sentiment d'inachevé sur quelques titres.

Si je devais faire un classement, ça serait

Silicon Messiah
Blood
Tenth Dimension
Promise
Man
King of Metal

27 Déc 2015 14:56
Profil Site Internet

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01A ... 1_1&sr=8-1

16 Fév 2016 15:50
Profil Site Internet
Long Distance Runner

Ca a l'air de sonner encore artisanal. Mais il y a l'air d'y avoir de l'idée. j'ai hâte !

Trust - Promesse Osée

17 Fév 2016 0:04
Long Distance Runner

Reçu mon exemplaire aujourd'hui. Il a bien fait les choses le père Blaze. Le packaging est bien foutu, y a du goodies. Dire que le même jour j'ai acheté le Cult, ça n'a rien à voir à ce niveau là.

Maintenant faut que je l'écoute sérieusement. Je découvre tranquille. La prod fait très maison mais ça sonne beaucoup plus clair que le précédent. Il a l'air bien varié cet album. A suivre.

Trust - Promesse Osée

23 Fév 2016 23:45

Je le vois le 03 avril en Belgique, je suis content ça faisait un bail!

23 Fév 2016 23:52
Profil Site Internet

25 Fév 2016 7:07
Profil Site Internet
Répondre au sujet   [ 66 messages ]  Aller à la page 1, 2, 3, 4  Suivante