Voir les messages sans réponses | Voir les sujets actifs Nous sommes le 28 Mar 2024 21:47

Répondre au sujet  [ 36 messages ]  Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante
 New en vrac 
Auteur Message
Ce mec a floodé, je l'ai vu !

Répondre en citant le message
Message New en vrac
Bon je vais créer ce sujet pour les news sans sujet principal, ça peut servir (surtout vu l'activité de ce forum)

Je commence avec le départ de Benjamin Nominet le chanteur de Sybreed, très dommage ce groupe avait quelque chose et Benjamin avait l'air d'être le boss et surtout ça avait l'air solide

Citation:
Swiss metallers SYBREED have released the following statement:

"This is the most difficult and worst announcement that we've ever had to make, and we were not expecting to have to, but, unfortunately, we do not have the choice... So here it goes:

"One month ago, it's with great sadness that Benjamin [Nominet, vocals] had to inform us that, because of reasons beyond his control, he won't be able to participate in the upcoming tours scheduled. He, consequently, after a lengthy period of reflections, decided to leave SYBREED, for professional and personal matters.

"On the rest of the band's side, we have therefore chosen to cancel all our upcoming engagements, which include our participation to the SOILWORK tour, considering that replacing Ben on such a short notice is out of the question, not only because it verges on the impossible, but mainly because we don't want to. He is now and always will remain an important part of SYBREED's identity, as well as one of its founders. So we will take some time off to focus on our other projects, and in time we'll see where we stand.

"We would like to thank Benjamin with a warm heart for those great years spent with him as SYBREED's singer, but also as a true friend.

"We are all very sad about this unexpected situation and still shocked, but it is what it is and nobody is to blame, just a mix of very sad and unexpected circumstances.

"We also would like to apologize to the bands and the staff involved in the Infinity Tour, and to our fans who expected to see us on stage on the upcoming days. We feel really awful canceling on such short notice.

"And most of all, we would also like to thank all the people we worked with and all the fans that supported us in the past ten years, we are very lucky to have you and will never forget.

"See you, hopefully, as soon as possible."

29 Oct 2013 13:00
Profil Site Internet

Citation:
MAYAN — the band featuring EPICA guitarist/songwriter Mark Jansen alongside Jack Driessen (ex-AFTER FOREVER) and Frank Schiphorst — will release its sophomore album, "Antagonise", on January 31, 2014 via Nuclear Blast Records. The 11-song CD, which was recorded at Sandlane studio with producer Joost Van Der Broek (REVAMP, STREAM OF PASSION), features guest appearances by Floor Jansen (NIGHTWISH, REVAMP), Marcela Bovio (STREAM OF PASSION) and the Greek virtuozo violinist Dimitris Katsoulis.

The cover artwork for "Antagonise" was created by Stefan Heilemann, who previously worked on MAYAN's debut album, "Quarterpast".

Comments Jansen: "The cover is based on the lyrics for our upcoming album, 'Antagonise'.

"Stefan doesn't need any directions; he reads the lyrics and comes up with a phenomenal piece of art. That's why we love working with this guy!

"When Snowden revealed the information about the mass electronic surveillance data mining program called Prism, what quite some people already thought became a proven fact. We all have been spied on for many years and all our data has been backed up and safely stored. It can be used any time it's needed. All of this in the name of 'war against terrorism,' which, in fact, basically is a cover-up and a way to bring fear to people in order to get them under control. This trick has already been used many times in the past. History just keeps repeating itself.

"The media were covering the story, but politicians around the world, and in Europe in particular, didn't know how to react and remained silent. America is an ally, and not just a little one.

"Since it became clear that the NSA (and let's not forget about their British partners in crime of the GCHQ) have also been spying on many world leaders, things have changed. Now it's finally all over the news!

"Is this the beginning of a turning point in history? Or will we allow a small group of elites to take all our freedom away for their own benefits?

"The constitution, the basis of our democracy, is not being respected.

"Don't get yourself fooled, this is not in our interest.

"If you want to see the truth, you'll see the truth.

"We are what we eat!? A bunch of chickens, imprisoned and fully under control with no freedom whatsoever. This is what we will possibly become. If we let it all just happen...

"George Orwell, eat your heart out."

"Antagonise" track listing:

01. Bloodline Forfeit
02. Burn Your Witches
03. Redemption - The Democracy Illusion
04. Paladins Of Deceit - National Security Extremism Part 1
05. Lone Wolf
06. Devil In Disguise
07. Insano
08. Human Sacrifice
09. Enemies Of Freedom
10. Capital Punishment
11. Faceless Spies - National Security Extremism Part 2

Henning Basse (LINGUA MORTIS ORCHESTRA) and Laura Macri recently joined MAYAN as permanent members.

MAYAN is:

Mark Jansen - grunts, screams
Henning Basse - vocals
Laura Macri - soprano
Jack Driessen - keys
Frank Schiphorst - guitar
Rob van der Loo - bass
Arien van Weesenbeek - drums

Je mets ça ici, si y a plein de réponses je le déplacerais (on peut rêver)

29 Oct 2013 17:02
Profil Site Internet
Skeleton In The Forum

Je trouve que mayan fait du epica bis avec plus de chant extrême.

29 Oct 2013 20:37
Crimson Idol

et vous connaissez Huntress ? En plus d'être mega bonne, la chanteuse envoie le paté comme pas 2

29 Oct 2013 21:44

29 Oct 2013 21:52
Profil Site Internet

Citation:
Il n'y AURAIT pas de Sonisphere français en 2014 ! La rumeur était venue jusqu'à nos oreilles il y a de cela un certain temps déjà. Elle semble se confirmer... Attendons toutefois un communiqué officiel !

30 Oct 2013 19:43
Profil Site Internet
Crimson Idol

Ah ouais elle a des arguments certains

Elle est magnifique et s'en cache pas trop... :gaga:

R.I.P Lemmy

12 Déc 2013 8:25
Long Distance Runner

Le journaliste de Metal, Louis BOURGADE, qui a notamment travaillé à METAL HAMMER, HARD N HEAVY et METALLIAN, vient de décéder à l'âge de 51 ans :'(
R.I.P. :'(

28 Juil 2014 18:03
Profil YIM
Long Distance Runner

Jeff WALKER de CARCASS prend la défense de BABYMETAL. CARCASS et BABYMETAL ont joué sur la même scène le même jour au festival Sonisphere, et Jeff WALKER que son meilleur moment du festival a été quand il a pris une photo avec BABYMETAL. Jeff WALKER dit que ce groupe n'est pas un gimmick, et qu'il redonne un côté fun et divertissant au Metal.

“Some people get very reactionary about bands like Ghost or Babymetal, but it puts a smile on people’s faces. That’s what music’s about – enjoying it and not being so serious.”

http://metalhammer.teamrock.com/news/2014-08-14/carcass-babymetal-are-no-gimmick

D'accord avec lui :) J'aime beaucoup BABYMETAL :)

14 Aoû 2014 16:59
Profil YIM
Long Distance Runner

Jonathan ATHON, bassiste de BLACK TUSK, vient de décéder suite à un accident de moto. Il était dans le coma.

09 Nov 2014 23:42
Profil YIM
Long Distance Runner

Kanye WEST a vsiblement copié le logo du groupe de Metal américain CHRISTIAN MISTRESS pour le mettre sur son nouveau single : http://metalhammer.teamrock.com/news/2015-03-13/kanye-west-christian-mistress-artwork

13 Mar 2015 17:35
Profil YIM
Long Distance Runner

CENTURY MEDIA va apparemment être racheté par SONY MUSIC pour 17 millions de dollars, donc la maison de disques ne sera plus indépendante :(

http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/report-century-media-to-be-acquired-by-sony-for-17-million/

25 Aoû 2015 20:54
Profil YIM
Long Distance Runner

2 membres du groupe de Metal iranien CONFESS ont été arrêtés et risquent d'être exécutés. Ce qui est leur est reproché est qu'ils font du Metal.

http://www.metalinjection.net/metal-crimes/iranian-musicians-jailed-facing-possible-execution-for-playing-metal

12 Fév 2016 10:29
Profil YIM
Heavy Metal Lawyer

12 Fév 2016 17:54
Long Distance Runner

Spoiler: révéler
:D

08 Mar 2017 16:18
Profil YIM
Heavy Metal Lawyer

Spoiler: révéler
:niet:

08 Mar 2017 16:30

Le chanteur de Pro Pain a été agressé à Bruxelles récemment et vu les photos on peut dire qu'ils se sont bien acharnés sur lui!

Citation:
First off, I'd like to thank you all from the bottom of my heart for your concerns, well wishes and generosity. It really means the world to me and my family. I also would like to express my sincerest gratitude to Dr. Olivier Sanese and his wonderful staff at C.H.U. St-Pierre Hospital for saving my life, and the Brussels Police Department for diligently tracking down suspects. To think that just a few days ago, I was basically left to die on the sidewalk and no one helped until paramedics came to the scene. After being pick-pocketed, I absorbed a blow to the head with an ice pick, and then was quickly attacked by several persons. I truly believe my NY Yankees hat was my saving grace. My nose was broken, my glasses were smashed into my eyes, and I sustained some fractures to my face and jaw. I lost a high percentage of blood from severe hemorrhaging, which required multiple transfusions. The uncontrolled bleeding is what nearly killed me, according to the Medical staff. They initially intended to keep me in the hospital for an extra 12 days (for surgery and recovery), but I convinced them to discharge me because I didn't appear to suffer any neurological damage and surgery can be done much closer to home.

Over the next couple of days, I hope to get a second opinion on my jaw. It doesn't close properly, and the fractures around my palate make it impossible to eat any solid food. The jaw injury could be the biggest hurdle to overcome when it comes to returning to the stage. I can deal with the pain in certain areas until I get home, but breaches to the jaw will make it extremely painful to scream / sing. I now have to wait 5-10 days for my new Passport to arrive, so we will make further decisions around that time frame regarding certain plans. Aside from all of that, I am recovering as quickly as I can, and I look positively toward the future. I would also like to say that the incident did not change my opinion of Brussels or its citizens in any way. It could have happened in many places, and I just feel like I was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Belgium will continue to be my home away from home. I enclosed a few pics so you can witness a bit of my recovery thus far. I hope to have another update for you shortly. Until then, thanks again for all the love you've given me. I am truly humbled and blessed by all of your support. I hope to be able to give it back onstage soon enough!

Love and respect,

Gary Meskil

11 Juil 2017 11:54
Profil Site Internet
Heavy Metal Lawyer

https://www.instagram.com/p/BWinfENnj4V/

18 Juil 2017 18:17
Long Distance Runner

Impossible de trouver un topic sur LINKIN PARK donc je poste ici :

Chester BENNINGTON, chanteur de LINKIN PARK et qui a aussi chanté dans STONE TEMPLE PILOTS, vient d'être retrouvé mort, à 41 ans. Apparemment il s'est suicidé :'(

20 Juil 2017 20:20
Profil YIM
Heavy Metal Lawyer

Je vais poster ici car cela me semble plus approprié.

Dio ( :master:) en hologramme :roll:

26 Juil 2017 20:18
Répondre au sujet   [ 36 messages ]  Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante