Voir les messages sans réponses | Voir les sujets actifs Nous sommes le 15 Juin 2024 22:53

Répondre au sujet  [ 128 messages ]  Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Suivante
 QUEENSRYCHE - Operation Mindcrime II 
Auteur Message
Long Distance Runner

Répondre en citant le message
<L_ancetre> Sur la photo que t'as mis c'est clair qu'il vient de la subire l'Operation : Mindcrime 2..................... :-/

:D

28 Oct 2005 23:07
Profil Site Internet
Long Distance Runner

Je sens qu'il va être franchement mauvais mais bon attendons le résultat final...

29 Oct 2005 14:13
Profil Site Internet
Crimson Idol

Au moins si tu pars comme ça t'es sûr de pas être déçu lol

29 Oct 2005 16:10
Long Distance Runner

J'en attend rien c'est vrai, mais je me dis on sait jamais... Le truc c'est que les 2 extraits lives m'ont pas mal refroidi.

29 Oct 2005 16:14
Profil Site Internet
Skeleton In The Forum

ouais bah tu peux pas te baser sur seulement deux titres. QUEENSRYCHE risque de nous surprendre si ça tombe! "Tribe" était pas mal en effet. loin d'un "Rage for order" ou d'un "promised land" mais pas mal vraiment. :clin:

03 Nov 2005 11:02
Long Distance Runner

J'ai pas écouté Tribe, j'ai laché l'affaire à Q2K tellement ça m'a dégouté. Et là apprendre qu'il veulent retourner presque 20 ans en arrière.... Enfin bon je verrai bien ce que ça donnera en Janvier, mais j'ai peur... et la photo de Tate n'est pas là pour me rassurer non plus, au contraire lol

03 Nov 2005 13:13
Profil Site Internet
Crimson Idol

Je ne résiste pas à poster cette récente photo du sieur Tate. Back to the Rage Of Order brushing !!

lol lol comme c'est parti, il ne saurait tarder à rejoindre le club des vieilles putes peroxydées du métal ... sacré Geoff ...

jamais accroché à Queensryche ... c'est grave ? :-(

Fly out, I'm trapped under rice …

03 Nov 2005 13:23
Skeleton In The Forum

03 Nov 2005 16:01
Profil Site Internet
Heavy Metal Lawyer

il ressemble à Paul Di Anno quand il etait jeune.

03 Nov 2005 17:21
Ce mec a floodé, je l'ai vu !

QUEENSRŸCHE have set a March 14, 2006 release date for the sequel to their platinum 1988 concept album, "Operation: Mindcrime", tentatively titled "Operation: Mindcrime II". Guitar overdubs for the CD were completed last week, according to a posting on the group's web site.

As previously reported, QUEENSRŸCHE have tapped Reiner Design Concepts — the art direction company that did all the artwork for "Operation: Mindcrime" — to work on their upcoming album. Production has already begun and the group expect artwork by the end of the year.

QUEENSRŸCHE's follow-up to 2003's "Tribe" will be released via the group's new label, Rhino Entertainment. "Bootleg"-quality live recordings of two tracks slated to appear on the new CD — "Hostage" and "I'm American" — are available for download at Queensryche.com.

Since their formation in 1981 near Seattle, QUEENSRŸCHE have released eight studio albums and have sold more than 10 million records worldwide. "Empire", the 1990 follow-up to "Operation: Mindcrime", sold more than three million copies thanks in part to the enormous success of the songs "Silent Lucidity" and "Jet City Woman". Released in 1994, "Promised Land" was certified platinum and featured the hits "I Am I" and "Bridge". In a recent USA Today readers poll, QUEENSRŸCHE were ranked eighth on the list of "Greatest American Rock Bands of All Time."

13 Nov 2005 11:43
Profil Site Internet
Long Distance Runner

QUEENSRŸCHE drummer Scott Rockenfield and guitarist Michael Wilton recorded their parts for the group's new album, tentatively titled "Operation: Mindcrime II", in August at Synergy Studios in Redmond, WA. Michael Stone cut guitars in a studio in a "secret location" in the Bay Area. Singer Geoff Tate is recording vocals now, and will be joined by guest vocalist Pamela Moore and bassist Eddie Jackson on December 1. The band should be in mix mode by December 9 and finished with the entire recording process by December 22.

According to a posting on QUEENSRŸCHE's web site, the band will confirm the singer who plays the "Dr. X" character in the story by the end of next week. "I think you'll be surprised, he is VERY well known and respected," the posting adds.

Bon un chanteur super connu pour Dr. X... Qui ça va être ? Rob Halford ?

Trust - Promesse Osée

20 Nov 2005 16:30
Long Distance Runner

Voltaire

20 Nov 2005 16:32
Ce mec a floodé, je l'ai vu !

JUDAS PRIEST frontman Rob Halford is strongly rumored to have been tapped to play the role of "Dr. X" on QUEENSRŸCHE's sequel to their platinum 1988 concept album, "Operation: Mindcrime", tentatively titled "Operation: Mindcrime II".

Although there has been no official announcement on the matter, a posting on QUEENSRŸCHE's official web site (dated Nov. 19) reads, "The band is confirming the singer who plays Dr. X by the end of next week. I think you'll be surprised, he is VERY well known and respected."

As previously reported, QUEENSRŸCHE drummer Scott Rockenfield and guitarist Michael Wilton recorded their parts for "Operation: Mindcrime II" in August at Synergy Studios in Redmond, WA. Michael Stone cut guitars in a studio in a "secret location" in the Bay Area. Singer Geoff Tate is recording vocals now, and will be joined by guest vocalist Pamela Moore and bassist Eddie Jackson on December 1. The band should be in mix mode by December 9 and finished with the entire recording process by December 22.

QUEENSRŸCHE have set a March 14, 2006 release date for the new CD. The band have tapped Reiner Design Concepts — the art direction company that did all the artwork for "Operation: Mindcrime" — to work on their upcoming album. Production has already begun and the group expect artwork by the end of the year.

23 Nov 2005 9:17
Profil Site Internet
Long Distance Runner

Trust - Promesse Osée

25 Nov 2005 20:30
Skeleton In The Forum

En fait ton metal est à mon metal ce que mon café est à ton café.

25 Nov 2005 20:32
Profil Site Internet
Long Distance Runner

25 Nov 2005 20:54
Profil Site Internet
Skeleton In The Forum

25 Nov 2005 21:02
Profil Site Internet
Long Distance Runner

Je crois que c est le nouveau gratteux, Mike Stone.

Trust - Promesse Osée

25 Nov 2005 21:05
Long Distance Runner

QUEENSRŸCHE returned to the studio this summer to record the long-anticipated sequel to 1988's acclaimed concept album "Operation: Mindcrime". Praised by critics and certified platinum, the original remained on Billboard's album chart for more than a year and its dynamic music and powerful message still resonate today. Rhino Records helps unravel the mysteries of the original with "Operation: Mindcrime II". The album is available March 14 at regular physical and digital retail outlets and at www.rhino.com for a suggested retail price of $18.98.

"Operation: Mindcrime II" contains a 15-song story and is performed by the Seattle-based quintet — singer and chief songwriter Geoff Tate; guitarists Michael Wilton and Mike Stone; bassist Eddie Jackson, and drummer Scott Rockenfield.

Tate says the current political and social climate inspired him to revisit the storyline. "I left the original open-ended with the intent to come back with a sequel to finish the story up," he says. "Considering where we are today and how little things have changed, it was too ironic not to continue the story."

"Operation: Mindcrime"'s intriguing and complex plot revolves around Dr. X, a political puppet master who brainwashes Nikki, the story's main character, to assassinate corrupt public figures. The story also includes Nikki's lover, Sister Mary. A former teenage prostitute who becomes a nun, Sister Mary is murdered mysteriously, leaving the cliffhanger "Who Killed Sister Mary?"

Set 20 years after the original, "Operation: Mindcrime II" explores Nikki's fate after being released from prison and reveals the identity of Mary's killer. "I tried to put myself in Nikki's shoes and imagine what it would be like for him to come back to society after spending 20 years in jail stewing about what happened to him," Tate says. "I became fascinated with the concept of revenge and what that would do to a person like Nikki. The story is ultimately about how Nikki wrestles with his conflicted emotions. On one side, his base instincts are pushing him to kill those who wronged him. On the other side, his conscience–represented by the spirit of Sister Mary — urges him to learn from his past mistakes and find salvation."

Earlier this year QUEENSRŸCHE launched a sold-out tour featuring the original "Operation: Mindcrime" performed in its entirety with actors on stage portraying the characters alongside the band. Tate says the band plans to launch a tour in 2006 that will feature a stage performance of both "Mindcrime"s in their entirety. "The actors on stage with us add a new dimension to the music," he says. "It's different than your typical rock show, but the audiences really got into the 'Mindcrime I' tour. It's exciting to have the opportunity to combine both albums into one show. It's going to be epic."

Since its formation in 1981 near Seattle, QUEENSRŸCHE has released nine studio albums. "Empire", the 1990 follow-up to "Operation: Mindcrime", sold more than two million copies thanks in part to the enormous success of the hit "Silent Lucidity". Released in 1994, "Promised Land" was certified platinum and featured the hits "I Am I" and "Bridge".

"Operation: Mindcrime II" track listing:

01. I'm American
02. One Foot In Hell
03. Hostage
04. The Hands
05. Speed Of Light
06. Signs Say Go (Will I Surrender?)
07. Re-Arrange You
08. The Chase
09. A Murderer
10. Circles
11. If I Could Change It All
12. An Intentional Confrontation
13. A Junkie's Blues (Everything Will Be Alright)
14. Fear City Slide
15. All The Promises

Trust - Promesse Osée

06 Déc 2005 0:16
Long Distance Runner

Hum, rien que cette phrase sent le foutage de gueule: "I left the original open-ended with the intent to come back with a sequel to finish the story up".

Pourquoi ne pas dire la vérité: "On ne vend plus trop d'albums, alors on va capitaliser sur le nom Operation:Mindcrime en inventant une suite qui n'était pas prévue au départ".

Franchement, le coup du "j'avais prévu une suite, on la sortira 20 ans après", ça me fait bien marrer....

Enfin, malgré tout, je suis curieux d'entendre ce que ça va donner.

06 Déc 2005 9:07
Répondre au sujet   [ 128 messages ]  Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Suivante