Voir les messages sans réponses | Voir les sujets actifs Nous sommes le 15 Juin 2024 22:22

Répondre au sujet  [ 5 messages ] 
 Finntroll vire son chanteur 
Auteur Message
Ce mec a floodé, je l'ai vu !

Répondre en citant le message
Message Finntroll vire son chanteur
Finland's FINNTROLL have parted ways with singer Tapio Wilska (SETHIAN, ex-WIZZARD, former session vocalist for NIGHTWISH). Wilska's official statement on the matter reads as follows:

"With a heavy heart I bring you the following news: In a band meeting one hour ago I was fired as a singer of FINNTROLL. Reasons are many and for the most part private, but personal differences and lack of discussion have led my bandmates to doubt my commitment for this band. I believe this will be discussed widely in the following days and more info will undoubtedly be out soon for your viewing pleasure. I will only say the following: These past three years have been the best times of my life and I want to thank all the friends I've gained from this, crews past and present, supporters who came to our shows and shared the good and the bad times. I will always cherish you in my heart. Thanks for my now ex-bandmates for sharing this experience with me. Life goes on and wounds will heal. The future remains to be seen.

"Thank all of you and see you sometime, somewhere."

FINNTROLL recently completed a short North American tour with German thrashers SODOM. The band are scheduled to take part in the No Mercy Festivals 2006 European tour beginning in early April (along with CANNIBAL CORPSE, KATAKLYSM and LEGION OF THE DAMNED).

30 Jan 2006 1:37
Profil Site Internet
Skeleton In The Forum

Ce groupe se désagrege peu à peu, et je commance à me dire qu'ils sont peut etre morts aprés Jadkens Tid.

En fait ton metal est à mon metal ce que mon café est à ton café.

30 Jan 2006 7:41
Profil Site Internet
Crimson Idol

Dommage, j'aimais bien Wilska, il avait une bonne voix de troll.

30 Jan 2006 19:02
Skeleton In The Forum

dommage qu'il soit partit, j'aimait bien wilska mais je préfère katla et les deux premiers albums du groupe finnois :clin:

30 Jan 2006 19:10
Ce mec a floodé, je l'ai vu !

Finland's FINNTROLL have secured the services of TWILIGHT MOON frontman Mathias Lillmåns as the group's new lead singer. Lillmåns is reportedly 23 years old, and like FINNTROLL's original vocalist, Katla Mathias, is Fenno-Swedish, with Swedish as his mother tongue. Check out pictures of FINNTROLL performing live with Mathias Lillmåns on Wednesday, April 5, 2006 at the Night Life Rock club in Helsinki at this location.

For more information on Lillmåns' other band, TWILIGHT MOON, click here.

FINNTROLL parted ways with frontman Tapio Wilska (SETHIAN, ex-WIZZARD, former session vocalist for NIGHTWISH) in January after "reach[ing] a situation in which we [found] it impossible to continue FINNTROLL" with their previous vocalist, according to a statement issued by the group a short time after the split.

FINNTROLL in January completed a short North American tour with German thrashers SODOM. The band's next live appearance is scheduled for June 4 at the Rock Hard Festival in Gelsenkirchen, Germany.

07 Avr 2006 15:51
Profil Site Internet
Répondre au sujet   [ 5 messages ]